I don't feel like it could be just any random teacher.The guy on the phone said "it's the police university's..." what?Judo professor?Law professor?It sounds weird.Shouldn't that phrase be followed by an important name in the academy,perhaps someone in the administration,or even all of the professors?Of course we are just getting a translation and I might be reading this wrong,I don't speak korean after all.I still think they could have students in as well,but not someone the FL,it just doesn't seem like a drama that will go dark with betrayal and stuff.

I think it's the student council and their leader is the public administration professor 

EternalSunshineOfTheSpot:

I don't feel like it could be just any random teacher.The guy on the phone said "it's the police university's..." what?Judo professor?Law professor?It sounds weird.Shouldn't that phrase be followed by an important name in the academy,perhaps someone in the administration,or even all of the professors?Of course we are just getting a translation and I might be reading this wrong,I don't speak korean after all.I still think they could have students in as well,but not someone the FL,it just doesn't seem like a drama that will go dark with betrayal and stuff.

Yeah, I think the main person is someone important in the university. All hints point to the law professor so I don't think it's him. I do believe there are definitely some students involved. When dong Man was talking to the other guy in the garden of the hospital there was someone listening in. They made it a point to show the shoes of the guy dressed in black so i guess we might need to pay attention to shoes(?) But it did seem like a student. I haven't watched this weeks episode yet, so let's see what else is hinted at during ep5&6

Ok, so we saw Park Cheol Jin came to work as a professor, based on the small hints we know he might be involved with the bad people and we also know he has dissociative amnesia, we also saw that he didn't forget everything so what if he forgot he talked to dong man that night but he still remembers he is working with the bad people. We have seen someone spying on dong man twice now, so what if the man behind the curtain sent Cheol jin to keep an eye on dong man and Sun Ho? So him coming to the university might be as a mole and not as dong man's partner. That would explain who broke the picture frame and possibly the person who tries to choke Sun Ho next episode.

Definitely, the pub owner (who was convicted of gambling in the past) is super suspicious. But I've been watching this show with my mom, and from episode 3, she began suspecting the Chul Jin (the partner/subordinate) because she thought he was faking having amnesia. 

Then we had ep 6, and now he is somehow connected to the pub owner. 

DongMan (professor) told Seonho that the academy would be empty because of the sporting games, and the one person who DongMan happened to run into was his subordinate (who was just suddenly transferred to work as a professor) and Seonho missed finding the culprit who entered his room. 

not only that, in the preview for the next ep, we see Chul Jin trying to get close to Seonho (WHY?) but Seonho rejects his advances to become friendly with him (not those sort of advances lol you know what I mean)

I don't know exactly why, but I'm a little bit suspicious of No Beom Tae also. I don't necessarily think he is the main person in that but might have some small part in it. I think him touching Sunho's laptop was not just out of curiosity. Well, I hope he's not connected to it, because I like the three friends' bromance. 

Yunmint:

I don't know exactly why, but I'm a little bit suspicious of No Beom Tae also. I don't necessarily think he is the main person in that but might have some small part in it. I think him touching Sunho's laptop was not just out of curiosity. Well, I hope he's not connected to it, because I like the three friends' bromance. 

You’re right! He seems a bit sus to me at times, but I’m with you on the bromance. I don’t want him to be a traitor.

Choi Hee-Soo and Seo Sang Hak [Public Administration professor] came off a little suspicious to me in ep 7 as when CHS said to Park Cheol Jin that I hope you only forget the bad memories she could be hinting about the time when she hit him also SSH also came a little suspicious not because he did anything wrong but just because Yoo Dong Man seems to find him the only person reliable in the police academy.

Luffy:

Choi Hee-Soo and Seo Sang Hak [Public Administration professor] came off a little suspicious to me in ep 7 as when CHS said to Park Cheol Jin that I hope you only forget the bad memories she could be hinting about the time when she hit him also SSH also came a little suspicious not because he did anything wrong but just because Yoo Dong Man seems to find him the only person reliable in the police academy.

But I don't want Choi Hee-Soo to be the one behind everything as she is too adorable for that.

I say the one behind it all is the Public Administration professor, you know, the old guy who seems to have the most authority in the uni. No reason, just a hunch. 

Daydreamologist:

I say the one behind it all is the Public Administration professor, you know, the old guy who seems to have the most authority in the uni. No reason, just a hunch. 

Actually, I started being suspicious of him during episode 7. Especially with the fingerprint thing because although I know Cheol Jin is definitely involved, it's highly unlikely for his fingerprint to be on that laptop. The person who entered the room and broke the picture frame was wearing short sleeves and we saw Cheol Jin was wearing a suit. Unless they didn't purposely show a scene, the one who touched the laptop and broke the frame isn't cheol jin.

Lia0215:

Actually, I started being suspicious of him during episode 7. Especially with the fingerprint thing because although I know Cheol Jin is definitely involved, it's highly unlikely for his fingerprint to be on that laptop. The person who entered the room and broke the picture frame was wearing short sleeves and we saw Cheol Jin was wearing a suit. Unless they didn't purposely show a scene, the one who touched the laptop and broke the frame isn't cheol jin.

but cheol jin has admitted that he did touch seon ho's laptop out of curiosity in ep8

Aisy Mutiara:

but cheol jin has admitted that he did touch seon ho's laptop out of curiosity in ep8

Yes, my comment was before watching the latest epsidoe. Can it be that the person who touched the laptop and broke the frame are two different people? So maybe the clue lies in the frame and not the laptop. It just seems weird that the person who broke the frame had short sleeves but Cheol Jin had a suit. Is it possible he switched clothes? Yes, but I don't think there was enough time. 

In the preview for the next episode, Dong Man says "So it was you after all?" so it's obvious it's someone close to him, ( not just a random side character who has no revelance to him or the story .)  I think it's the chief of the police station he used to work for. 

EternalSunshineOfTheSpot:

I also think the Public Administration professor but they might also have their people in the student crowd as well.Maybe the "antagonist" or even the girl the FL is talking to,could be both.The Law professor is too obvious imo.They probably need people to spy and recruit others...

Yeah, I have a feeling about the Public Administration professor too