Hilary Moreno:

I think it's the student council and their leader is the public administration professor 

I agree with this. I don't think it's all the members but a few every year. That way there are cops that have already graduated that are still involved. It is also known that the partner was a graduate but I don't know if they ever said he was involved with the student council.

Based on this last ep and the preview it has to be either Baek Hee or Seo Sang Hak. Only they knew what was happening. I found it odd that during the preview Baek Hee seemed to know the kids were involved and now someone knows Sun Ho is a hacker so its definitely between those professors. 

My doubts about Prof. Kwon were cleared they showed us the call to Seo. It would be too obvious to make him involved. 

The lady teacher ofudnnnn

Also, I know this may sound weird. I suspect PMK and secretly OKH, like is she just breaking up with KSH just because of not wanting him hurt or is there a hidden motive. Honestly, the drama prob won't let her be a double sided person and just stick to the 'good side' and the relationship with KSH but its a possibility.

I couldn't figure out who was what professor the entire time so  I got confused who they were talking about lol. 

arin :

Hear me out, what if it’s secretly Sun Ho? I know I have no proof but Mouse still traumatised me and I can no longer trust naive characters anymore lol.

Reading this after ep 15............

Troxipy:

Reading this after ep 15............

reading before watching ep 15.....