I  Agree a nice start to second half of year with some interesting characters and turn of events unfolding . Brighting for us all.  The tital self have good meaning . I like morals and this what I like about kdramas to. I can’t wait episode for next episode 😀 . 

Starsiprincesa:

I  Agree a nice start to second half of year with some interesting characters and turn of events unfolding . Brighting for us all.  The tital self have good meaning . I like morals and this what I like about kdramas to. I can’t wait episode for next episode ? . 

Starsiprincesa:

I  Agree a nice start to second half of year with some interesting characters and turn of events unfolding . Brighting for us all.  The tital self have good meaning . I like morals and this what I like about kdramas to. I can’t wait episode for next episode ? . 

Wow I just can’t express what I feel now for what’s waiting for us in this year! 2020 will be in history. 

I agree. This year aired already so many great shows, but THIS one was love at first sight. The casting director should get a raise. It’s genius to cast both leads in one show. So much talent, energy and chemistry!

The idea of resurrection is also very interesting. I’m curious which hints they’ll give us today. I think it’s save to say - because we’re in kdramaland - that the murder of the brothers is definitely connected to our writers parents. The question is more if mom or dad did it. Tbh both doesn’t seem to be in their right minds from the informations we already got. At least the dad could’ve acted in a panic moment. So I guess the mom will be cold as ice. Just for clarification: did the mom  die for real or is she dead for her? I think the stair-jumper mentioned something about her dead writer mom, but on the other hand was her conversation it’s her old school mate/nurse confusing. This appeared more like a voluntary decision to declare the mother dead. So, what did I miss or already forget? Please help me out!

Teaser for episode 3 there someone that is combing her hair I guess is her mom. Can’t wait for Tomorrow. Maybe she is alive and she’s dead for the world she doesn’t leave the house. IDK waiting is killing but the most precious moment. When this drama will end we will be waiting for next episode after but there will not be so I treasure this time wile waiting 

To answer Carli Sun, indeed the mother died but "her soul" is still alive whereas the father is still alive but like dead inside. So yes I think our heroine must have been really traumatized by her mother.

SAME I think that the murder and the FL's family are connected someway, I also think that the murder has a butterfly sign or maybe his\her nickname is butterfly. about her mother nah i think she's just imagining that. I believe things will get clearer next ep and of course I am super excited!!!

Yeah, in American shows this symbol is always there in form of tattoos. Therefore, it’s a good thought that he combines his sighting with a living form that it’s easier to explain.

I understand why Sang-Tae is scared of butterflies and why Moon-Young has an urge to rip the butterflies every time she sees them, but why is Kang-Tae scared of butterflies as well? 

I mean young Kang-Tae liked the young Moon-young so much that he follows her around everywhere, but he runs away upon seeing her ripping the butterfly... how come? This probably happened way before his mother's incident right? so why does he fears the butterflies so much? 

Butterflies are such a strong motif in this drama, and it has a lot of meanings as well, rebirth, metamorphosis, and even freedom when you think about it. Kim Soo-Hyun and Seo Ye-Ji have said before previously in the interviews that this drama is all about healing and that stuff, so like what part does the butterfly play in this drama? 

It's so interesting!!! I haven't been so intrigued by a drama for so long, there are so many layers to it and it's so damn deep! And seriously, they're screwing us by updating only in Saturday and Sunday... 

I don't think young Kang-Tae hated butterflies, I think he just got scared by the act of ripping butterflies in half. Which can be frightening for any "normal" kid, but not to MY since she is different. And I don't think old Kang-tae is scared of butterflies either but by the fact that his brother suffers a trauma because of it and that cause them to move every year.  And that's a burden he too has to hold. 

I am curious to know what is the representation of butterflies for Sang-tae thought. What did he witness that night that he assimilates with butterflies ? What is the exact representation of butterflies relative to MY parents ? That would be really interesting to know. Maybe a jewelry ? In that case maybe the murderer is MY's mom ?