I recently watch the ongoing series named one ordinary day (played by 김수현)
I surprised that the main role is asthmatic

So i wondered, is there any korean drama with asthmatic male lead?

I haven't found any Kdramas with ML with asthma, but there are a bunch of Cdramas with ML or second ML, also thai. I know of a Korean movie with a second lead with asthma tho.

I want to know

IIRC, Mimicus has an ML with asthma.

FirsaFirkan:

I want to know

Time To Hunt (2020)  -  I think the asthma was pretty well portrayed, but, warning, it's definitely rated R.

Totally a good watch if you like action thrillers tho.

Here are a few  Cdramas with male leads with asthma:

Well intended love: s1 eps 2 &5, s2 eps 10,12, & 14

Embrace Love: eps 10, 11, & 17

Hello. Joann: eps 4,8,21, & 28

Back to 1989: eps 2, 3, 6, & 18

@angeliviki2022 thx!

FirsaFirkan:

I want to know

I forgot 2 of my favorites.

Truth - cdrama made sometime in the last 5 yrs. kinda police drama. I really enjoyed it.  Eps 16, 17, 28, also eps 15, 18, 22, 24

Your honor - this one is turkish (or Israeli, idk), and prob rated MA, but I really LOVED it. Eps 1,2,3, 4, & 7

What about thai?

FirsaFirkan:

What about thai?

I'll include some Filipino and Indonesian too :)

War of Y (2022) - ep 7.  49 min in (I think it's on YT, you can tell its explicit bc i actually wrote the time?) Thai, BL, rated MA

The Legendary outlaws - ep 1, 2, 4, & 6 (on YT account Mono29) Thai. I absolutely loved it, but there are no actual eng subs. Still pretty great if you love action/thriller

City of Stars (2020) - ep 1 (the first 3 eps are on YT) Thai, BL, rated MA, he's in like every ep, but he's not one of the 2 ML.

Rerun - ep 1,2,3, & 4 (YT account one31) Thai, not great subs if I remember correctly, not sure he's exactly a ML tho

Cinta Selegit Dodol (movie, also on YT) - Indonesia, I feel like the asthma is pretty well portrayed, but I could only find auto translate for Eng subs

deni murid bang jampang (movie, again YT) - Indonesian, Karate kid knock off. Pulled the whole "willpower cures asthma", also only auto translate for subs I think

Oh, Mando (2020) - ep 1 3/3, 3 1/3 (on YT) Filipino, BL, rated MA

Boys' Lockdown (2020) - ep 4 & 5 (web series on YT) Filipino, BL, can't remember if it was explicit or not.

Bonus: Dead Friend Forever (2024?) - basically just 2 small mentions of asthma, and the whole thing is either explicit sexually or in other ways. but it's a pretty good horror/supernatural, if you're into that. It's also BL