TamzinMillemni:

Agree with this after watching episodes 5&6. As an add-on, I think he’s actually on his way to Bale after louring out almost all of his henchmen to his own house leaving just Bale at whatever location he is at.

That's what I'm thinking too - that he faked his death so that he can go after Bale!

I think Jeong Jinman is alive.

Remember when they renovated their house and went to hike Mt. Jiri? Jian thought that he was sick but then called someone as soon as she left and says something about how effective the drug was, and was able to follow Jian. I think he faked his death too

No i doubt it. I personally think he is waiting for Bale to show up as well as his other minions so that he can get rid of them once and for all 

My theory, is that the reason that they had the camera in the bathroom cut out during that scene is either because the filmmakers didn't want to show him actually cutting his own throat or he did something to make it appear that he died. I find it odd that he was able to leave a blood stain on the cabinet before he got into the tub to end his life. It also looked like, from the flashback, that he was filling up the tub before he tied up that guy like a pinata. If he is alive, he faked his death in order to move in the shadows. If everyone thinks he is dead, they will be more relaxed since they're just dealing with his niece. He has confidence in her to since he did train her the entire time she lived with him. He, obviously, knew that guy was working for someone, but maybe he kept him around as a witness. If he is dead, he didn't do it because he thought they had his niece. He would know if they took her and she would not have called him uncle if she was in trouble. Alive or dead, it's all part of his bigger plan, whatever that is.

He listened to the fake voice recording so many times that I feel like he must have known something was off about it. He knows her, he’s raised her for 10 years, even though it sounded like her it might not have been how she would have phrased it.

If he’s alive I don’t know how he managed to fake his death. And Jian identified his body so if that wasn’t him or if it was a dummy then I have so many questions…

I’m not convinced he’s alive but I hope he is. Even if he did take his life there must be something more to it that we haven’t found out yet. Remember how the cameras that “Brother” had cut out? He was alone in the bathroom without a camera on him for however long it took Jung Min to get loose and discover his body.

im starting to believe he really is dead

Welp, last episode came out. Now we know lol.

He's alive !! Expected plot twist !! Waiting for Bale 

He probably killed Bale that's why he looked like that. 

Good fight Jian!

He killed Bale and the whole of Babylon after they dispatched the twins. That is what the open ending insinuates. He comes back limping bleeding a little. Pretty good ending.

bambambuu:

He killed Bale and the whole of Babylon after they dispatched the twins. That is what the open ending insinuates. He comes back limping bleeding a little. Pretty good ending.

But drama clearly ends when they show the main antagonist ending . Although ending perfect as open ending, but still the main point is Bale ending. I hope they will bring season 2..

Noturperson:

He probably killed Bale that's why he looked like that. 

Good fight Jian!

Ok let's say he killed how can skip his death. 

Zizz:

i think yeah. But, if at the end her uncle suddenly comes back, i wouldn't be surprising. I'm happy with the existing plot

daang  i already prepare for this, but still the question arises as to whether he faked his death. But at least the ending is satisfying

Shinnosuke_Lee:

But drama clearly ends when they show the main antagonist ending . Although ending perfect as open ending, but still the main point is Bale ending. I hope they will bring season 2..

I want it too

bambambuu:

exactly!!! so many people missed this detail!! there's no reason for him to be in that state if he wasn't fighting with Bale this whole time.