QAS:

Thanks! The judges should have enough time to bingewatch the 40 episodes, and become captivated with the Trio Avengers, like we were. I am watching random clips on YT, as they show up. I started rewatching the drama last night.

I am on my 4th rewatch ?

I fear I am addicted; I too seem incapable of moving on to another drama so it’s rewatch - again - for me as well! It’s also been remarkable for the way in which people of many different backgrounds have been equally entranced by it, and the fact that we have gathered here in such a happy way with none of the bickering and hostility which seems to erupt in many discussions of c-dramas. All in all it’s been a great experience, and I would love to see it get recognition in awards beyond China!

Lotusfan:

I fear I am addicted; I too seem incapable of moving on to another drama so it’s rewatch - again - for me as well! It’s also been remarkable for the way in which people of many different backgrounds have been equally entranced by it, and the fact that we have gathered here in such a happy way with none of the bickering and hostility which seems to erupt in many discussions of c-dramas. All in all it’s been a great experience, and I would love to see it get recognition in awards beyond China!

It's being recognise by us ?

QAS:

Hi, Atgirl,

When you get the chance, can you send an email to the production company, and recommend that they submit the drama to the International Emmy Awards for the 2024 52nd IEA? The voting period is December to February. I think this drama has a very good chance of receiving an nomination, and even the award. 

The awards show is held in November. 

K-Drama King's Affection won one of the drama awards in 2022.

Email sent. I also posted on weibo, to get other fans there to support the idea too

Sent email to Cheng Yi's studi, asking them to submit Cheng Yi's for the best actor catagory.

End of year update. Up to date, the letter weibo post have been viewed 27k times.