bruh who cares if u know the man's married his marriage is His responsibility not hers. he told her he wanted out of it and she genuinely loved him she didnt try to keep him for the baby either she literally dumped him after lying about aborting the child. she wasnt responsible for discouraging him from cheating either btw she had nothing to do with his marriage. also dont compare their guilt here she was only a little selfish and maybe morally wrong. He was the one who destroyed both women's lives he was the only dick in this. dakyung was really just too young and naive (she was in her early twenties but even younger when they first met and started the affair). she wasn't a bad person at all she was just pitiful for clinging onto the wrong person.

Everyone I know who has dealt with narcissistic abuse has said that the main mail lead in the original story has narcissist personality disorder. It's no different in this adaption. Da Kyung and the female male lead are both victims of Te Kyung's constant need for narcissistic supply. 

jjonghaos:

bruh who cares if u know the man's married his marriage is His responsibility not hers. he told her he wanted out of it and she genuinely loved him she didnt try to keep him for the baby either she literally dumped him after lying about aborting the child. she wasnt responsible for discouraging him from cheating either btw she had nothing to do with his marriage. also dont compare their guilt here she was only a little selfish and maybe morally wrong. He was the one who destroyed both women's lives he was the only dick in this. dakyung was really just too young and naive (she was in her early twenties but even younger when they first met and started the affair). she wasn't a bad person at all she was just pitiful for clinging onto the wrong person.

Yeah, she was a real sweetheart who went to his birthday party literally in the first episode and laughed in the wife´s face in front of all her supposed friends, and later went to her workplace for taunt, and constantly belittled her and made fun of her, and then made out with him when his wife was accepting grieving guests  for HIS mother´s funeral.

People who find Dakyung pitiful or not a bitch should seriously check themselves, she was conceited and spoiled brat and morally bankrupt. 

Admittedly she was not as bad as piece of shit Oh Tae, but that´s a very low bar in the first place. 

"He told her he wanted out of it", seriously? They had an affair for damn 2 years, if he wanted out, he would have gotten out pretty quickly, but 2 years? 

I am not someone who immediately and absolutely condemns people who have an affair, whether it´s people in a relationship/marriage our outside of it, since details context and circumstances matter very much, but none of her behavior is justified by "she really loved him and thought he would leave his wife".

I do and don't at the same time. Lets not forget da kyung comes from a rich family and she is quite spoiled and arrogant. She was sweet talked and manipulated into believing in a fairy tale by an older guy and thought that what she feels is enough. In truth it is much more complicated than that and due to her limited experience with reality she failed to see the bigger picture. Not to mention tae-oh's obsession with seon-u does nothing but fuels her insecurities. She is akin to those women who is not mature enough to take no for an answer and goes for what they want despite the consequences. I think painting her only as a "mistress" - a coquettish vengeful women only good for breaking families would be a grave error since I believe she truly cared for her family, given she sacrificed her own hopes and dreams, her youth to raise a child (which again is her own fault) but not a lot of parents stick around to take responsibility of their kids; they would rather party around. She tried to be someone she is not for that guy thinking their relationship and family will work out at the end when there was nothing to this relationship but a measly infatuation and some empty promises to begin with. 

The question that you answer with this drama  is which character's shitty actions you can forgive because they are human and they are just each a little more shittier than the other. 

Naurr she sucked ass just like her gross ass husband.

honestly as a lover, yes  there's a bit sympathy for Da Kyung, who was played and got entangled with a  man so insecure he can't make a single commitment. however the way he treated the son irked me, especially towards the end, draining every drop of sympathy that I wanted to give.

I'm on episode five as I write this... Da Kyung although deserves forgiveness for the wrong she did ( I mean, every one does) both Tae Oh and Da Kyung did a horrible job at regulating and controlling both their emotions and their feelings... And that's understandable but Sun Woo gave Tae Oh a chance to come clean and he didn't. Da Kyung threw multiple tantrums as if she was doing the right thing. I agree that she is kind of pitiful but seriously? To what extent?

Sure I feel sympathy for her but only because she fell for the wrong man I mean she should've had that love story, sure. But if you get yourself into that situation until you have the right, (say Tae Oh and Sun Woo divorce), you don't have any grounds, in my opinion, to act so rude and jealous especially because imagine that Sun Woo fell in love with Tae Oh she feels the same love you do for him; she has a right she's his wife but Da Kyung doesn't. So at least connect with Sun Woo on that level and give a little respect.

I SAW THIS DRAMA WHEN IT CAME OUT, WATCHING AGAIN AS IT CAUGHT MY EYES, N I FORGOT I WATCHED IT BEFORE. FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED BUT I THINK I WOULD HATE DK ALSO. 

NOT SURE IF I WOULD WATCH THIS ALL OVER AGAIN. MAYBE TO WATCH SOME PARTS TO REFRESH MY MEMORY. 

SEE WHAT IS THE ENDING ALSO. I HATE MEN WHO CHEAT THEIR WIFE OF ANYTHING, INCL FINANCIAL OR WITH OTHER WOMAN. AS I ALSO EXPERIENCED THIS MYSELF. 

THEREFORE I WILL HATE THE ALDULTERER N ALDULTERESS. I ALSO HATE DK FOR TRYING TO TAKE AWAY THE SON FROM HIS MOTHER.