I have discussed the scenario where BN is Strawberry so YD is a cousin of the Gong's children . TK then is step-cousin to YD.  They cannot marry according to laws of South Korea. Unless YD is adopted?  I read it one of the comments the possibility that YD might be adopted ( so JH has the twin gene, I keep referring to YD that she  had twin pregnancy, which mght not be so important).  Then JH and TK are fraternal twins? This drama series keep hinting on twin trope, JH/TK, DW/Jay and YD.s pregnancy. 

Probably DW is the son of BN, if those hints point to her as Strawberry. Then it becomes complicated with the romance of DW and YM ( the youngest step-sibing of TK) being impossible.  or is he adopted, then BN had no biological children LOL. I think the writer will just ignore these side characters just like they ignore them with the last 2 episodes.

Kathryn_51:
His birthdate is:  July 01, 1991

It was discussed that TK is older by a month. In Ep 3 at 29.29,when IO and YD were at the food cart, IO showed a picture of TK to YD. IO said that "thas when he was 1 year old". After a few seconds, IO left the food cart to get some air because she was feeling hot. YD still in the food cart and waiting for IO (who was with TK and SJ) outside the food cart, YD looked at the back of the picture and showed the date June 4,1991. Does this mean TK is older than JH  by a year and 1 month. But Wikipedia stated that both JH and TK are both 34 years old.

If TK is older than a year, then they cannot be fraternal twins.  Thus, my first theory that they are probably brothers with different mothers is  feasible. 

Re:  the birthdays.

The photo of TK was taken on his 1st birthday (1991).  So, he was born on June 4th, 1990.

JH was born (according to his resume) on July 1, 1990.

I truly believe that this is significant.  Or, it WAS significant but  the writers may have decided to  go in a different direction.

As far as I recall, these two characters are the ONLY individuals that have a firm "birthdate" shown in writing (or on a calendar) on the show.  There MUST have been a reason for this originally.  It is the most significant reason I think that originally there was going to be a "fraternal twin" story arc.  

But once "strawberry" was thrown into the narrative very late in the drama, perhaps the writers decided on a different resolution for joon ha's family history.  

This is indeed noteworthy but not definitive. Sorry I don't have time for longer response right now. I am rewatching and paying attention to Clues but I did miss the one about these dates

I'm running to a doctor appt. but I made a big mistake in original post and have now edited it.  Joon ha's birthdate is (according to my notes) July 01, 1990.  Now I have to re-watch the episode to confirm.

So this would make it more likely they could be twins?

So there might be three parallels.YD loses a twin in utero, and two other sets of twins are separated and unknown to each other wd&j, JH and JK

shinhwafan:

So this would make it more likely they could be twins?

I was trying to re-watch the scene where I can see JH CV/Resume, but it is hard because you have tore-watch every scene. 

Do I want him to TK/JH to be twin?  This scenario will only please IO but not the Gong's family except if YD is the daugther of BN. But if YD is part of the Gong's family then by law in South Korea, they cannot marry.

If JH is son of Strawberry then it will appease the Gong's family but will also be acceptable to IO. If JH is the son of Strawberry and the scenario where both JH and TK have the same father, will it be aceptable to all? Is there any legal obstaces for TK/YD to be marry in  these scenarios?

I finally manage to get the birthdate of JH which is in his resume (90-07-01) in episode 17 40.06. so TK and JH were born less than a month apart. TK was born in June 4, 1990.

Maybe TK was never officially adopted

shinhwafan:
Maybe TK was never officially adopted

I dont think so, according to IO herself, TK and YD were registered as member of the Gong's family register ( This information was given by IO at the scene after YD confronted the Gong,s family  where they were all gathered   and hey should all apoligied to TD   for bullying him all these years ) . How is that even possible when TK said that he did not register their marriage ( This info was given by TK himself when he was telling YD that he was in love with someone ; when he was in the hotel  after DW left > DW accused of having an affair and YD went to the hotel to sort this out)

shinhwafan:
I noted in another post that Dong Wooks daughter was wearing strawberry pajamas in a scene..

DW's saughter (SK) is wearing a white sweater with strawberry on it. Is this a hint that Strawberry is BN? This scene is episode 18.02 when TK and SK were BBQing marshmallows.

In another scene she is wearing a dress with strawberries on it. I think they're playing with the audience here not just with strawberries on the dresses but sometimes it's cherries or other fruit

shinhwafan:
In another scene she is wearing a dress with strawberries on it. I think they're playing with the audience here not just with strawberries on the dresses but sometimes it's cherries or other fruit

I dont notice the cherries. You have good eyesight. I was rewatching some scenes, especially  the earlier interactions between TK/YD and I was paying attention only to strawberries