Bee_Bee:

@IdealLifeDreamRealm: "I just hope that in the end they show him as all powerful & restored to his former glorious self , instead of reducing him down to a nobody who just reunited with empress Cang hai. "

This, exactly. They did this in LBFAD. And I do not like it. They should stay equal and powerfull together.

For me, it's fine if xiangyun stays as a cloud and Chu Kong stays as golden qilin & they reunite this way, but it's also fine for me if they reunite as golden Qilin and empress Cang Hai. 

When it comes to xianxia dramas, I'm okay with the female lead being either powerless or powerful, but in the end I enjoy watching a powerful male lead (who's powerful than the female lead by an extra notch) reuniting with a powerful female lead or weak female lead. 

But anyway, this is a description about my preference. 

Anyway, in the end, whether Chu Kong is reunited with powerful Cang Hai or cloud Xiangyun, I find the happy ending most satisfactory when the main male lead remains as his usual, powerful self --- not a shadow of his formal self. 

Otherwise, it's no fun for me. ?

After all, I watch xianxia dramas to feed my fantasies and for enjoyment. ?

Can somebody explain to me how CK dies on ep 38, reborn as mortal and yet still rmb CH?

RebaYunXi:

Can somebody explain to me how CK dies on ep 38, reborn as mortal and yet still rmb CH?

Yeah, I need an explanation too, because I didn't get time to watch the entire ep 38.

The way I saw it is that it worked in the same way as when he "died" from being shot by the arrow. He still had his memory after becoming the cat demon. He also said in that time that even if he forgot who he was, he would never forget her. So we should just accept it by those logic and not think too hard about it making sense ?. 

I'm sure all the choppy cutting took out something that should have explained it better. I need to rewatch the scene when he killed Haoxuan to see if any details were shown then.

Do we have any hint whether he will be God of War again after this mortal life?

Is he going to become immortal again?

And also, I got the feeling that she went in to repeat mortal lives with him, hence "who are you now?" question. Are they still repeating lives, cmon man, still in loop??

Choppy editing really took out a lot of stuff from these last 2-4 episodes. E.g. when demon elder came to Cat Demon when XH started to attack mystery forest. They called him his divine name and he said smtg like now you know who I am blabla. I mean just seconds before that same elder gave him powers of Demon King and now called him divine, and like how did he find out, why did he accept that so easily. They chopped and chopped these episodes. ?

I don't think they're repeating the lives, but going through new ones for him to regain his strength. Like how he had to do the first 3 mortal tribulations for his primordial spirit, but no time loop since there's no mystery to solve. The choppy editing really sucks. I hope they'll release all the cut scenes from the 2nd half just like they did the first half. There should be a couple more coming on the 4th and 5th of September.

We will get more deleted scenes ? ?

Bee_Bee:

Hope so☺

Bee_Bee:

Yes! I'm crossing my fingers, there's an extension to that ending. Not expecting a lot, but just more than what we got.

On the "I finally found you, Xiangyun", CK was referring to her as the person who auctioned his love to Yishing (in exchange of the Nua Stone as payment). As a fairy on marriage pavilion, she shouldn't auction a couple's love.

NomadicWitch:

On the "I finally found you, Xiangyun", CK was referring to her as the person who auctioned his love to Yishing (in exchange of the Nua Stone as payment). As a fairy on marriage pavilion, she shouldn't auction a couple's love.

I thought so too... 

NomadicWitch:

Agree

@Bee_Bee : it makes me more anxious that we will get some sort of last minute happyish ending Like in LBFAD, than an openly BE. Like, I will not be satisfied if they reunite in last 30sec of last ep ?. After all this rollercoaster we deserve more.

Personally i prefer 1,000,000,000x time a last minute, even seconds HP to an inconclusive, insatisfactory OP.
Even BE cant be satisfactory, expecially in a xianxia.
After everything they go trought and all those lives  it would be so
unsatisfactory to have a BE.
Like, everyting they go trought was useless.
Very few drama can be meaningfull with a BE, most probabily those with just 1 life.
But here? With all those life and in none of them they got to stay togheter? No, a BE would have made uselless all theyr efforts and all theyr struggle.
Only an HP would have given meaning to the whole story and the whole drama.
So even if it is a misterious last minutes HE it is infinitley better than the other options!!!
Better like this!!! 1,000,000,000x!!!

@IdealLifeDreamRealm: I just hope that in the end they show him as all powerful & restored to his former glorious self , instead of reducing him down to a nobody who just reunited with empress Cang hai.

@Bored Kitty - Yes, that! I really hope at least they do that gathering of fragments of soul, and his cultivation. But I liked him as a Golden Qilin, he has that healer and GOW powers. I do not think he should be anything else or less.  

About this, he can never be less of what he is.

As a normal powerless human, as an immortal or as a god of war, he is still him, His mind and personality that remain in all his lives  is what made him the amazing and loving himself ,not his temporary power that is just a part of only one of his life,

In whenever state he can be in the end he is never  less of what he is.