ultimatelyforever:

https://twitter.com/Himebluemoon9/status/1324465682864504832

^ Just saw this on Twitter. I wonder if this is what people were referring to when they said there are scenes set in modern times too?? Been confused by that because I hadn't seen any clips or BTS photos like that.

Ugh, I really hope they don't go with a sad ending for XJ and FR in this lifetime, and try to placate us with showing two people who happen to have the same faces (but are just not the same couple we know and love . . .) meet again in another lifetime. :(

ok so the modern scene might be true...but this is starting to make me think maybe this was all a dream and she and him woke up and one day they walk passed each other and start to recall everything then they lived happily in the end ? 

Again?

We saw him doing when FR went outside the palace in men's clothing even though he was injured he able to lift FR by one badly injured hand without flinching....

(≧▽≦)

i just watch the previews up to ep 28. they all look positive so hopefully another good week before all it gets serious. In one clip the annoying princess is sleeping in Su Mansion and she sees FR and XJ kissing.. im curious as why she is there and what will be the aftermath.  Someone else mentioned that she is not clever enough to plot and is gullible. The one that is manipulative is the other princess. I think so too and I think she might have a bigger role to play specially since she has a grudge against FR. 

Its You:

i just watch the previews up to ep 28. they all look positive so hopefully another good week before all it gets serious. In one clip the annoying princess is sleeping in Su Mansion and she sees FR and XJ kissing.. im curious as why she is there and what will be the aftermath.  Someone else mentioned that she is not clever enough to plot and is gullible. The one that is manipulative is the other princess. I think so too and I think she might have a bigger role to play specially since she has a grudge against FR. 

I didn't have time to watch the previews for 25-30. And when I went to look for them yesterday, they weren't there anymore! (ಥ_ಥ)

CheriLyn:

I didn't have time to watch the previews for 25-30. And when I went to look for them yesterday, they weren't there anymore! (ಥ_ಥ)

Its on the iQIYI site

Its You:

Where did u find further previews ?

IM SO HAPPY WITH TODAY'S EPISODES!!!! I HAVE SO MUCH THOUGHTS BUT THEY'RE ALL GETTING MUDDLED BECAUSE FU RONG AND XU JIN ARE SO FREAKING CUTE :(( THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE PURE SUGAR RN HUAFHKJLG <33

My thoughts on tonight's episodes:

1.) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! They are so much more comfortable with each other in this episode. THey are a loy more intimate in this drama compared to Legend of Yunxi! Although Xu Jin was angry that Fu Rong was fooled by his mother and subordinates, I think it did their (still a bit awkward) relationship a lot of good! I'm sure Xu Jin had doubts on Fu Rong's true feelings for him, so knowing that she would give up her life for him probably told him Fu Rong's true feelings!

My favorite part was probably the hunt! She tied a flower on his hand (aghh that was so cute I am legit Mr. Ge and Xiu Jia HAHAHA), he took away the food given by another man in front of other people HAHAHA, and the forest scene where he carries her away from Xu Ping (EW) and she looks so comfortable in his arms and waves at Xu Ping HAHAHAAHHA and he also asks her for a hug <33 I love Xu Jin's character so much <33

2.) They've been giving a lot of nods to Legend of Yunxi and to be honest I feel like this drama only uses characters and some events from the actual novel, but is actually the second like of Yunxi and Feiye where they were reborn! LFY is paying for it because he was cold to HYX for so long so they made him be the one to chase Fu Rong in this life HAHAHAHAH He even shows he is jealous out in the open not caring who sees and not making excuses like LFY but one thing in common is that he kissed her because he was jealous HEHE

He told her what he would feel if he wakes up and Fu Rong won't be there....... LFY has experienced that so I hope Xu Jin doesn't suffer the same fate :(( 

He also said to her that everything in his mansion is his.... including her!!! (sounds familiar ehem LFY)

3.) XU PING IS AN ASSHOLE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT HIS REVENGE!

I think it's so laughable how he claims to love Fu Rong. He obviously didn't care about her feelings when he decided to threaten her shifu! He doesn't deserve to be called a second lead pft I think he's a villain! ALSO WTF it wasn't a suicide??? Then where did the letter come from? I doubt Xu Ping would have left that because he seemed hell-bent on pinning the crime on Xu Jin to turn Fu Rong against him! Did her shifu anticipate that something would happen to her and wanted Fu Rong to be ignorant of all of it? (i mean her probably vast network of people- Ruyi pavilion) I really hate how Xu Ping seems so entitled. He really thinks he has a right on Fu Rong??? He can keep dreaming ugh. SOMETHING I CAN'T GET OVER.... Fu Rong's maid(assistant?) A Yuan is under Xu Ping's thumb YASGGHJSFKL and he even used her feelings for him to make her his pawn.... DISGUSTING!

4.)  We get the first glimpse of Xu Jin also having dreams of their future (although not explicitly!)... He asks Fu Rong if he could change destiny (which Fu Rong answers ues btw!).

It was mentioned in this drama's synopsis that Xu Jin also had the same dreams as Fu Rong. As far as we know, in Fu Rong's dreams, she marries Xu Jin as a concubine while the Princess of Xihe is his main wife. He dies and she ends up buried alive. It wasn't explicitly mentioned or shown in a dream sequence that Xu Jin dies but Fu Rong has mentioned it to him many times while she was drunk that she didn't want him to die young! So we can assume that while they were married, Xu Jin dies and Fu Rong gets buried alive after.

I have a feeling Xu Jin is hiding a LOT MORE than he is letting on. I was a bit skeptical at the start because there was no signs of Xu Jin having dreams except when it was implied he knew he would die young in the first episode (where he meets Fu Rong as a fortune teller HAHA). Xu Jin knows a lot more than the events that are being shown to us for sure and he wants to protect Fu Rong from it because I assume he also knows something will happen to her!  

UGH IM BEGGING THE DRAMA GODS TO GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING JUST PLEASE!

5.) I have a really strong feeling that our leads will brave through the tragedies in store for them. If they have misunderstandings, I feel like either Xu Jin or Fu Rong will make it happen on purpose because of their knowledge of the future events. I feel like Xu Jin already has this elaborate plan on how he's going to change their fate, but because he doesn't tell Fu Rong (and he is not aware she had dreams too), she takes her own initiative to change things too which might lead to misunderstandings (like those scenes where she's with Xu Ping). I also have another strong feeling that in the future episodes, she will find out about Xu Ping's true nature and she will take advantage of their friendship to take him down or something like that. 

6.) I have a theory that they will have a happy ending in this life! I don't know if you guys read the initial synopsis of this drama when it was still rumoured, but it was basically confirmed that they would have a happy ending!!! 

This is the current synopsis of iqiyi:

Fu Rong who's the second daughter of the Fu family unexpectedly had the ability of "foreseeing dreams"after a serious illness. She predicted that she would marry to Prince Su, Xu Jin, and finally suffered the fate of being buried. However, Xu Jin also has the ability of foreseeing dreams. Although Xu Jin also predicted the same tragedy, he doesn't want to avoid it but try his utmost to change the destiny. These two people begin the sweet game of "framing one another". 

The one I read before which is why I was so freaking excited for this drama:

Fu Rong who's the second daughter of the Fu family unexpectedly had the ability of "foreseeing dreams" after a serious illness. She predicted that she would marry to Prince Su, Xu Jin, and finally suffered the fate of being buried. However, Xu Jin also has the ability of foreseeing dreams. Although Xu Jin also predicted the same tragedy, he doesn't want to avoid it but try his utmost to change the destiny. These two people begin the sweet game of "framing one another".

Their lives then became entangled together as they join hands to to uncover corruption and crimes. They managed to investigate the truth behind the gold murder case, arresting Xu Mao (Prince Cheng) who secretly makes weapons; and discover the real culprit who poisoned Consort Duan to death. With her wide knowledge, kindness and independence, Fu Rong wins Xu Jin's true love and admiration; while Xu Jin also saves Fu Rong from dangers multiple times. When Fu Rong's master Liu Ruyi commits suicide, Xu Jin aids Fu Rong as she musters the courage to stand up again and find the mastermind who caused her master's death. They also get caught in a rebellious plot brewing in the palace, when Fu Rong discovers Xu Ping's rebellion schemes while carrying out disaster relieving measure. She uses the gemstone hairpin to find Xu Ping's secret basement, and finally forces Xu Ping to own up to his crimes. After undergoing a series of life changes, Fu Rong and Xu Jin retires to their homeland and lives a peaceful and happy life together.

Besides that, I already mentioned some points in a post before why I think this drama would have a happy ending! I do hope that the modern setting they were filming was just a special scene like in the General's Lady! I hope they have a happy ending in both lives <33

7.) Wu Baiqi and Fu Xuan's love story is also SO CUTE. I didn't really pay much attention to them in the start but I find that I enjoy watching them as well!!!! I hope they have a happy ending too :(( I am scared someone in Fu Rong's family will die or something because she was in mourning clothes in one of the scenes in the OST. ALSO I feel like there are so many tragic scenes but iqiyi is playing with us.... I feel like a lot of the scenes are dream sequences or are not as bad as they seem. I do know that the dreams have a certain filter but what if they're releasing them differently on purpose :O hmmmm I do hope theyre just dreams UGH especially when Xu Jin asks for a divorce.

Ok I have so much thoughts.... I hope you guys enojyed the episodes as much as I did T_T We can all agree the JJY and ZZH's chemistry is NO JOKE. They don't even kiss deeply but their actions and body language is anough to make me squeal aiuwefjklskfasd

yunxi_:

IM SO HAPPY WITH TODAY'S EPISODES!!!! I HAVE SO MUCH THOUGHTS BUT THEY'RE ALL GETTING MUDDLED BECAUSE FU RONG AND XU JIN ARE SO FREAKING CUTE :(( THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE PURE SUGAR RN HUAFHKJLG <33

Im excited to watch ep 23-24 now after reading. it will be available for us in few hrs time. I need to sleep and in the morning it will magically  be available ;) 

Hi guys!I have a theory, I saw on twitter images of FL and ML in the modern era and it seems that FL is in a hospital, maybe she's in a coma?

What if she remembered his past life?

what do you think? 

xiaou-voy:

Hi guys!I have a theory, I saw on twitter images of FL and ML in the modern era and it seems that FL is in a hospital, maybe she's in a coma?

What if she remembered his past life?

what do you think? 

can u put the link or type down the username?

I found a few videos on YouTube that shows the upcoming episodes. I’m not sure about the time line. It shows three different events.

1. Fu Rong coffin scene

2. Prince Su being stabbed and shoved off a cliff

3. Prince Su and Fu Rong cliff scene

https://youtu.be/amTPEfm-rQg

https://youtu.be/jthkNfa066Y

https://youtu.be/kuhWyt2XQWk

MK916:

I found a few videos on YouTube that shows the upcoming episodes. I’m not sure about the time line. It shows three different events.

1. Fu Rong coffin scene

2. Prince Su being stabbed and shoved off a cliff

3. Prince Su and Fu Rong cliff scene

https://youtu.be/amTPEfm-rQg

https://youtu.be/jthkNfa066Y

https://youtu.be/kuhWyt2XQWk

OMG... the video has been removed...

OMG....they don't need steamy kiss scene *if they have ....i will love to see it* ..just thescene between XJ and FR really me squeaking..heheheh. Love when XJ teased FR..."a son will elevate you" ...kyaaa..