ive stopped watching  unto i know good or bad ending   when u know let me know

psrsonal reasons below

ps not because im boring but suffer depression etc and if sad bad ending it takes wks too my heads sorted it,,may sound daft i  know but cant watch anything no more unless i know good ending as in life it never is--my lucks been well none=could not even kamikazee myself right

just  need happy ending or sad==and y

Jung Ki Chul  died, and the couple was separated because of that death.Jun Mo was helped to escape Hae Ryeon, and Hae Ryeon remained faithful untill the end.

Hae Ryeon and Joon Mo both will get own good ending in future.

(ML might maybe visit Hong Kong that for sure)

ML left his wedding ring in JKC grave

FL left her cross necklace but don't know about new necklace (FL might have sml new necklace ) but didn't left her wedding ring in grave

During the promotion ceremony, FL and ML both removed their wedding rings. 

Friends with benefits:

Hae Ryeon and Joon Mo both will get own good ending in future.

(ML might maybe visit Hong Kong that for sure)

ML left his wedding ring in JKC grave

FL left her cross necklace but don't know about new necklace (FL might have sml new necklace ) but didn't left her wedding ring in grave

During the promotion ceremony, FL and ML both removed their wedding rings. 

Eun jung is an unfaithful wife, may be in the future Jun mo and Hae Ryeon will ended up as an couple, get married, and have kids together.

Kind of irrelevant but can someone explain what is Hwang Min-Goo goal? Like in the beginning why was he going so hard after Gi-Cheul and then in the end just be a for hire corrupt cop? Like him exposing Jun-mo like that. I didn’t get his character. 

KWB:

Kind of irrelevant but can someone explain what is Hwang Min-Goo goal? Like in the beginning why was he going so hard after Gi-Cheul and then in the end just be a for hire corrupt cop? Like him exposing Jun-mo like that. I didn’t get his character. 

he was already rotten police. he just wanted big shot. he knows that he'll get promoted if he got Gi-Cheul. and they proposed bigger than that, gangnam building. so Mingoo chose money.

I guess that makes sense I was just overall really annoyed with his character. In terms of the ending found the arrests anticlimactic. As for the separation I thought that made perfect sense not because of Eun Jung’s fault. I think it had more to do with Jun Mo. he never felt like he was good enough for her and was always trying to change and fit in her world. Honestly don’t think the show convinced me that they should be together,  looking back at their past and relationship. His relationship with Hae Ryeon however was one of my favorite parts of the show. He could relate to her and connect with her in a way I think he never could with Eun Jung. And ultimately I think that was the reason for the separation. 

KWB:

I guess that makes sense I was just overall really annoyed with his character. In terms of the ending found the arrests anticlimactic. As for the separation I thought that made perfect sense not because of Eun Jung’s fault. I think it had more to do with Jun Mo. he never felt like he was good enough for her and was always trying to change and fit in her world. Honestly don’t think the show convinced me that they should be together,  looking back at their past and relationship. His relationship with Hae Ryeon however was one of my favorite parts of the show. He could relate to her and connect with her in a way I think he never could with Eun Jung. And ultimately I think that was the reason for the separation. 

Too bad at the end the ending was quick not whole a lot of context on what their future was besides Joon Mo leaving his wedding ring on the grave of KI Chul. I really enjoyed the show but I dislike endings like that. They should have wrapped up each character especially with Joon Mo whether he was going to leave the police force and met up with Hae Ryeon. 

Totally agree. After all that build up it was an anticlimactic ending and too rushed to do Justice for the characters. Left too much left in the air. 

The ending was justified in my POV..

Jung Ki Chul tried to kill himself infront of them to make them suffer their whole life, more so towards the FL, Jun Mo knew his wife would would not be able to take such a thing, so he took the responsibility and killed him himself.  He did give JKC a last chance to run away and live a normal life but he didn't take it.

Hae Ryeon was suffering working under her father, she was living a life she never wanted, she mentioned she wanted to live a normal life. Joon Mo cared about her, so she remained loyal till the end..
What's her reward? Freedom.

The moment both leads were struggling and changing over the time, a happy ending was almost impossible. They will never be able to go back to being the way they were before, hence the separation. Both because of the massive changes in themselves and because of the relation they both had with Jung Ki Chul and they way it ended.