Just comment my opinion here:
1.Unsatisfied with the interview secene where it looks like they still love each other but to be truth they're not. And the 'appa' sound that i assumed it is the worst, seems like it's intended to confuse us.

2. I can't remember their youth moments although it has healing vibe but it brokes me too. My fav part of baekdo moment is the payphone scene. It was the moment I become Baekdo supporters.

3. I guess the main couple is Jiwoong & Yurim not Baekdo. Amuse me how they can struggle with LDR but not Baekdo. Is it because of Yijin career & Heedo fencing that break their relationship (??)

4. I would like to watch Heedo love husband love story. Bcs true love is better than 1st love.
Nam Joohyuk as NHD husband
Kim Taeri as Na Heedo
Sad that probably we wouldn't get this pair again. It's unlikely the same pair will have another project together. As i far as i know the main lead are will be not be together on kdramaland.
Please correct me if im wrong, bcs i never remember if there are main lead have different project together as main couple.

5. Haven't watched kdrama in a while, decide to watch 25,21 and this drama broke me.

P/s: If you wanna watch youth drama with some real story, watch Le Coup De Foudre (Cdrama). It has youth vibe and based on true story, which is an adaptation from blog and book from real person. The books name ' I don't like this world, I only like you'.
It's a fun drama and a great book. If you wanna read the book, just search its title ' I don't like this world, I only like you' novel. It has been translated.

Choi Taek:

at least they give us glimpse of her father 

when?

LillyBie:
I would like to watch Heedo love husband love story. Bcs true love is better than

me tooo🙏

LillyBie:
If you wanna watch youth drama with some real story, watch Le Coup De Foudre (Cdrama). It has youth vibe and based on true story, which is an adaptation from blog and book from real person. The books name ' I don't like this world, I only like you'.
It's a fun drama and a great book. If you wanna read the book, just search its title ' I don't like this world, I only like you' novel. It has been translated.

thank you for this because I want to heel my self since yesterday  I feel heart broken 

we invest so much time on it but what we can do this is reality destiny maters a lot 

bmw:

when?

I'm complaining about it 

Fantasy hearteu:

Tf!!! The literal tf.. they went for a la la land ending without revealing a face. I am kindah disappointed even after it being such an awesome drama 

for me ending is rush 

i tried to be understanding for this breakup, but what the hell happened??  couldve been a better ending ...

Jeon Aera:

i tried to be understanding for this breakup, but what the hell happened??  couldve been a better ending ...

I want special eps