1259:

I believe this may contain spoilers. Listen at your own risk

Jaurim (자우림) - 21, 25 [Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook / 2017.08.23] - YouTube 

I'll just leave this here, I have not read all the replies in this thread, and there maybe some who pointed this out already..

:')

I have had a sinking feeling since a while ago, its yurim dying for whatever reason..

However, it can't be because of fencing otherwise Hee do would stop fencing if it led to yurim's death .. or if her winning led to the death

Desparately hope that there is a twist and all is rosy and happy at the end of the day.. heedo is just trolling her daughter on everything else

I've been reading a bunch of theories since watching ep 11 but can i just say everyone is focused on YR unaliving bu i feel like SW is going to unalive. She is very bored with everything around her, she is always alone except when she is with the gang, she is extremely smart and she doesn't turn a blind eye when something she sees something wrong. I don't really think she is in love with JW but i think she depressed to some extend. I feel like something is about to go down with her and i'm scared. :(

junkie:

I've been reading a bunch of theories since watching ep 11 but can i just say everyone is focused on YR unaliving bu i feel like SW is going to unalive. She is very bored with everything around her, she is always alone except when she is with the gang, she is extremely smart and she doesn't turn a blind eye when something she sees something wrong. I don't really think she is in love with JW but i think she depressed to some extend. I feel like something is about to go down with her and i'm scared. :( 

oh.. i honestly thought she likes JW..

YR and JW are breaking up in ep 12 as per preview.. and the voiceover says "everything started to go downhill post their breakup"

Let's hope noone dies, but they just drifted apart.

1. If YR dies, specially if because of fencing.. HD would have stopped fencing

2. YR has seen worse, has a family.. so dying over heartbreak or family condition would be out of character..  accident is another thing

3. SW is the most mysterious character.. what is her purpose in the story? what is her arc? you might be right

Wait they are breaking up??? Whaaa... I didn't get that part from the trailer that much so in my head i thought maybe YR was quitting fencing and that's why HD was upset? 

You're right if an accident doesn't occur i don't think YR would die.  SW is really mysterious we really don't know anything about her. 

I'm both excited and scared for tomorrow's episode.

Am pausing it till the end. Will get my spoiler then decide whether to resume or not lol

So one thing I noticed is that the album that Hee Do's daughter was looking at had the picture that Yi Jin requested a copy for but Hee Do didn't. Maybe this could be a good sign?

hodhod9696:

So one thing I noticed is that the album that Hee Do's daughter was looking at had the picture that Yi Jin requested a copy for but Hee Do didn't. Maybe this could be a good sign?

Dayum I'm impressed you caught that. Mega props. Fingers crossed you are right! I can't see myself happy with anything other than a happy ending at this point. Episode 12 was a surprise cause the angst I was expecting never came - not that I'm complaining. Have decided not to watch and over analyze the previews since they've been so blatantly misleading in hindsight haha. 

this has "How I Met Your Mother"s vibes. But the difference is Hee Do's future husband has been determined to be healthy and has a good relationship with her so it leaves no possibility of her daughter "parent trapping" her with Yijin

I think history will repeat itself. 

The mother and the coach have a bitter history because she did her dirty with the bribes news scandal. 

I think Hee do will have a scandal and Baek Yi Jin will be backed into a corner which would break their relationship. I honestly don't think that they would end up together but I'm hoping against all hope that I'm dead ass wrong. 

I want them as couple end game. please kdrama gods - be benevolent. 

I just saw another theory where the daughter is YR and HD is raising her, which makes sense to me. I'll post the link. 

https://youtu.be/NZ6ids0vSa8

https://youtu.be/1r7m9nDZdLY

See this theory... This drama kind of related to the life story of the lead vocalist of 2521 original song ... Even her son's name is kim min jae. 

I found a lot of comments that 2521 has a sad ending. I found the drama very heartwarming, light and giving you positive vibes, can’t imagine that it will give the audience a sad ending. I am hoping that it will be like the reply series ending.

Idk guys but even though there are many scenes that point to sad ending, but there are many hints that point to Yijin x Heedo endgame too. 

One of the hints is at ep 6 after cutie pie/sweetie pie scene when Minchae read the diary, she said: "A boyfriend? After you've met after 6 months?" 

I feel it's so weird if she has a father who is not Yijin but she seems to support Yijin and Heedo relationship (referring to that sentence). 

ivana2202:

Idk guys but even though there are many scenes that point to sad ending, but there are many hints that point to Yijin x Heedo endgame too. 

One of the hints is at ep 6 after cutie pie/sweetie pie scene when Minchae read the diary, she said: "A boyfriend? After you've met after 6 months?" 

I feel it's so weird if she has a father who is not Yijin but she seems to support Yijin and Heedo relationship (referring to that sentence). 

Yes I noticed this too. It did seem like she was rooting for them.

Bertrand Maylenzky Wijay:

this has "How I Met Your Mother"s vibes. But the difference is Hee Do's future husband has been determined to be healthy and has a good relationship with her so it leaves no possibility of her daughter "parent trapping" her with Yijin

exactly. father is Yijin