Thank you very very much!

@ximmich can i have the uncensored 2nd cd Link too? 

clmentinecaudroit:

Track 8 is done  :)

Thank you so much 🙏🏻

clmentinecaudroit:

Track 8 is done  :)

Thank you as always.

clmentinecaudroit:

Alright, I think I managed to do a mega link : 2nd Audio Drama (let me know if it doesn't work)

I am sharing it directly cause I hope people will find it easier as I also know a lot of people are interested into learning the rest of the story.

I did a translation of the dialogues (up to the 6th track) and also some sort of detailed sum up of each track (for people just wanting to know the story and who don't want to listen to the all thing).

Like I said: My translation isn't 100%

There might be mistakes a/ of translation (I am not a pro) and b/ also this whole thing has been translated from japansese to chinese to english (so of course some mistakes might occur).

On top of that, I am not a native english speaker. There are mistakes (spelling, syntaxe) cause I typed quickly and it is not my mother tongue. (Actually I am french).

If anyone feel like they can correct some sentences, or if japanese/chinese speakers want to change some of my translation, they are welcome.

Hello , I don't know how  to open file , can u tell me?  And thank u

You have to download the files. 

If you use a mobile, give click on the link- open in browser- download the content by giving click on the files.

If you use a laptop,  give click on the link, and give click on download as zip or download separately by giving click on the files.

@clmentinecaudroit: Thank you so much!!!! Just a quick question tho, how do I access it?

Mintvk:

@clmentinecaudroit: Thank you so much!!!! Just a quick question tho, how do I access it?

I mentioned in the comment above, that because the translation is in a document format, it has to be downloaded and  the content has to be read while listening to the tracks. It`s similar to how the first audio drama can be listened  to while reading to  the spanish transcript. 

This is what i wrote in my previous comment.

"You have to download the files. 

If you use a mobile, give click on the link- open in browser- download the content by giving click on the files.

If you use a laptop,  give click on the  MEGA  link, and give click on download as zip or download separately by giving click on the files." It`s easier to download and access if you use a laptop."

This is the  directly MEGA link, if you missed it:

Nikurashii kare CD translation

Thank you, so that means every update made will be available in the mega link automatically?

Mintvk:

Thank you, so that means every update made will be available in the mega link automatically?

Yes I will update the file (you have to download it each time a new track is translated) but the link is the same one

Ahhh okkie thank you sm!!!! also so sorry if everyone is getting notifs😭 it won’t let me quote idk why

The translation of the track 9 is done . Like usual,  just download the file from the MEGA link again.  

Ximmich:

The translation of the track 9 is done . Like usual,  just download the file from the MEGA link again.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Thank you so much for this!!! Do you have a link for the audio of the first CD?

Many thanks