G-Senpai:

Exactly! I think everythin will come to light on the next episode! It's going to be awesome ^_^

I hope so. In the trailer for the next episode we see the father asking De "what did you do to my son." Since De had never met the father previously Yi should be clued in to the fact that something may have happened between these two. 

Also, does anyone know if there will be a romantic rival for Yi and De? I hope not!

StarryEyed33:

I hope so. In the trailer for the next episode we see the father asking De "what did you do to my son." Since De had never met the father previously Yi should be clued in to the fact that something may have happened between these two. 

Also, does anyone know if there will be a romantic rival for Yi and De? I hope not!

Can’t wait for the next episode. I keep refreshing my source of BL hopping that the new episode would be there but obviously it’s not magical…lol.

What I want to know is; Why De is ½ naked in the preview? And if you look Yi’s faces, you can see that he is not impressed or worry. I think De got drunk or something and Yi took him to his house… Or maybe, De try to slip on Yi’s DM’s….lol. And daddy Yi thinks that they had sex…lol.

G-Senpai:

Can’t wait for the next episode. I keep refreshing my source of BL hopping that the new episode would be there but obviously it’s not magical…lol.

What I want to know is; Why De is ½ naked in the preview? And if you look Yi’s faces, you can see that he is not impressed or worry. I think De got drunk or something and Yi took him to his house… Or maybe, De try to slip on Yi’s DM’s….lol. And daddy Yi thinks that they had sex…lol.

So I thought maybe they did have sex? it seemed like the first episode ended with Yi basically telling De that "he can do everything" with everything basically meaning sex. 

I hope Yi puts the puzzle pieces together now that it becomes obvious his dad and De know one another!

StarryEyed33:

So I thought maybe they did have sex? it seemed like the first episode ended with Yi basically telling De that "he can do everything" with everything basically meaning sex. 

I hope Yi puts the puzzle pieces together now that it becomes obvious his dad and De know one another!

Nah, It’s to soon for the sex scene…LMFO. But yeah, the dad knows De. That’s 4 sure!

G-Senpai:

Nah, It’s to soon for the sex scene…LMFO. But yeah, the dad knows De. That’s 4 sure!

Probably, but a girl can hope right haha

StarryEyed33:

Probably, but a girl can hope right haha

LOL... Right!

There were also some scenes in the last part of Ep1 (preview of Ep2) which shows that Yi is planning to dump De just when the latter thinks they are back together again. So I guess Yi is planning revenge for the hurt he has been through with De. :-O

On a side note, did  anyone of  you find the bartender in the previous season cute? haha. I would have wanted the Doctor Cousin to hit it off with him. ;-)

The toxic disapproving parent trope is very untypical of Lin Pei Yu. It has never ever occured in any of her screenplays so far.

StarryEyed33:

- De or someone in his family is sick so he had to stay for 2 years to help

- Yi saw him and that woman and baby, misunderstood, and then blocked De

- De thinks that Yi hates him because he left for 2 years instead of 2 months

- De comes back and can't find Yi, or Yi has left the country (there is a reason they don't meet) and that slap is their first meetings OR

- De comes back and meets Yi and Yi rejects De or maybe De is dating something (I pray not this) or De see's something and thinks Yi has moved on with his life (so that slap could be their first meeting or that slap could be about something else and the trailer used it to mislead us)

- the father is actually mad because Yi has been heartbroken over De for the past 5 years

I really hope the angst is over soon. I want them to be happy and in love not broken up over a misunderstanding like this!

This is my opinion

- De father is probably the one sick or he passed away since De is now someone that owns a company, (Before he left he said he had to help with the company and he will be away)

-I think that the girl that had the baby was one of his friends or his mother's friend 

-I think De does think Yi hates him because he no longer has his bracelet on 

-Yi's father might be mad for the fact that his son didn't tell him about his lover ( considering that in the trailer he was mad when the bodyguard told him that his son was in love, the father didn't seem to happy.) I also, don't think the dad knows about the heartbreak since it seems that De left before Yi's father was informed about him.

In the last scene of Ep3, it seems that Shou Yi's father and Shi De knew each other. They also mentioned about a promise. Oooh. This sounds promising.

I am also glad that based on their interactions, there seems no hostility so I guess the father did not necessarily disapprove of their relationship before. Yay! haha

Well, now after seeing episode 2, I have a new but horrible theory! The way how daddy Yi talk to De was too casual, like, when we had some time alone and then we agree not to talk about it…… Yes, my head when there…LOL.

Hopefully is not like that and our 1st theory was the correct one. CEO daddy Yi is afraid how his son will look in front of the rest of the corporation when he takes over.

Nyx Medina:

In the last scene of Ep3, it seems that Shou Yi's father and Shi De knew each other. They also mentioned about a promise. Oooh. This sounds promising.

I am also glad that based on their interactions, there seems no hostility so I guess the father did not necessarily disapprove of their relationship before. Yay! haha

Well, now after seeing episode 2, I have a new but horrible theory! The way how daddy Yi talk to De was too casual, like, when we had some time alone and then we agree not to talk about it…… Yes, my head when there…LOL.

Hopefully is not like that and our 1st theory was the correct one. CEO daddy Yi is afraid how his son will look in front of the rest of the corporation when he takes over.

Alrighty!!!

1:  Daddy Yi  somehow blocked Shi De and Shu Yi's communication. Both were constantly texting each other without the other's reply.

2: Daddy Yi staged an incident that resulted in Shi De having to take those pain medications once getting to America.

3: Shi De has been taking pain medications for years and hasn't told Shu Yi . 

(A) Daddy Yi maybe  blackmailing Shi De with it.

(B) He developed an addiction to said medications.

4: The baby is his brother and the lady might be the nanny or step sister.

5: Shi De's mother has passed away and he didn't know how to tell Shu Yi. <--------This is a random reach. LOL

Rita95:

Alrighty!!!

1:  Daddy Yi  somehow blocked Shi De and Shu Yi's communication. Both were constantly texting each other without the other's reply.

2: Daddy Yi staged an incident that resulted in Shi De having to take those pain medications once getting to America.

3: Shi De has been taking pain medications for years and hasn't told Shu Yi . 

(A) Daddy Yi maybe  blackmailing Shi De with it.

(B) He developed an addiction to said medications.

4: The baby is his brother and the lady might be the nanny or step sister.

5: Shi De's mother has passed away and he didn't know how to tell Shu Yi. <--------This is a random reach. LOL

Interesting theory, the addiction to medications.

And I don't know why, I thought about a thing : ok we know there is a "promise". But it's not the only thing which needs to be cleared. There is still a mystery about this medication, and I wonder if they'll made Shi De faint in front of Shu Yi, who will ask what's happening, and perhaps the other one (with Asperger Syndrom) will tell something about his state without thinking it's private, so Shu Yi'll discover that there is something more serious about Shi De's silence during all these years.

It's Wednesday evening on my end, still 33 hours before E3 airing.

I'm under the feeling that it has something to do with his stepfather's sickness. Maybe they ran out of cash to pay for medical bills. Therefore when Yu's super-rich dad approached GSD, for him to give his son a chance to become an experienced heir or something of the sort and to leave his SY to become more mature, GSD agreed for financial reasons. 

The scene at the park might be his stepsister and baby Oscar is actually GSD's nephew.

To be honest, if that is the plot, I would be royally pissed at GSD. But at this point, I'm not that bothered either. I support Yu and I love ZSY.  That is enough motivation for me to complete this drama.

I just wondered if there is some subplot about Argentina or something ...

The theory that Yi’s dad agreed to help with De’s medical bills if he’d stay away from Yi almost makes things worse.   Yi already said he found it hard to trust people because they were always after his dad’s money and that would put De, the man he trusted with his heart, firmly into that category (not without being pressured into it, ofc, but still.....how could Yi ever trust or believe De again after that?)