Okay folks, ep 4.

Does anyone else find the change of mood unsettling? The season started off with hate, went through pain and despair, was sprinkled with some humour, a bit of philosophy, and now what? Is this the calm before the storm or...? If it isn’t, idk what the next 2 eps are going to be about. The stakes were high in the beginning, but now with Shi De and Shu Yi being in a more or less healthy relationship, is there anything else for us to look forward to?

I think the story is going to shift towards focusing more on Pei Shou Yi and Yu Zhen Xuan. I think the major relationship struggle with Shi De and She Yi is mostly done.. they might have to battle the father a bit, but I think we will get to see them cute together. And then more of the cousin's love interest. 

Agnes Fon Marten:

Okay folks, ep 4.

Does anyone else find the change of mood unsettling? The season started off with hate, went through pain and despair, was sprinkled with some humour, a bit of philosophy, and now what? Is this the calm before the storm or...? If it isn’t, idk what the next 2 eps are going to be about. The stakes were high in the beginning, but now with Shi De and Shu Yi being in a more or less healthy relationship, is there anything else for us to look forward to?

To me it wasn't that unsettling! I mean I get why you're saying this, but when you think about it, the whole mess was created by misunderstandings and Shu Yi's father, so once that's cleared out a lot of unresolved feelings dissipated. And Shu Yi never stopped loving Shi De, hate and love are really close, and he hated him because he thought he left him and cheated, so now that he knows the truth it took most of the hate away. And I mean I'm guessing even without this, once he saw Shi De break down when he was drunk I think he realized that SD loved him more than anything and that something was off and the story might not be what he thought. Which he realized was true once he learned about his dad.

Shu Yi's last resentment was the deal Shi De made with his dad, how he didn't believe in his love for him. But then he saw how Shi De was still there for him, how he apologized wholeheartedly, loved him still and how he thought maybe he wasn't good enough for him, I think that's when the last bit of "hate" went away. 

I personnally loved when Shu Yi kissed Shi De's forehead, it was sweet, like he was saying "Okay now you can rest your heart, I'm here and I won't let go of you ever again. Don't ever think that I don't love you, you are the one I chose, believe in my forever." Even though he hurt a lot, he also realizes Shi De hurt too..

As for the next 2 eps, there's still the whole backstory and present story for the Pei Shou Yi and Yu Zhen Xuan which I guess is quite a lot haha

And although Shu Yi and Shi De are together again and happy, they still have some issues to address. Shi De will explain the whole thing with his mom's pregnancy, then they'll have to deal with Shu Yi's father. And then both will have to realize that communication and trust will be the key if they want their relationship to go forward without any misunderstandings or pain like this again! Also they need to really see that they love each other. As in, Shi De needs to stop doubting he's good enough for Shu Yi, and Shu Yi has to stop believing Shi De would hurt him by cheating. I mean this episode they got there, but it's still fresh, I want to see them wholly trusting each other's feeling. I feel they just scratched the surface of how much they love each other. Shu Yi just realized that Shi De loves him way too much to cheat on him like that, and Shi De just realized that Shu Yi loves him more than he ever thought he could.

Also I kinda want them to tell each other they love each other (not like but really love haha) hehe And get married haha 

Anyway I think there's still a lot to see and only 2 episodes isn't enough I want season 3 !!

PS: Sorry for the loooooong post. I have no one to talk to about this series xD

I agree with your long post! At this point they both know they were separated and manipulated. They both know they love each other.  It would have been pointless to hold onto the anger and now they want to move on together. There are only two more episodes! 

Also their official instagram confirmed season 3 soooo hurray! haha

imringoloveme:

I agree with your long post! At this point they both know they were separated and manipulated. They both know they love each other.  It would have been pointless to hold onto the anger and now they want to move on together. There are only two more episodes! 

Also their official instagram confirmed season 3 soooo hurray! haha

Shut, I just realized that there are only two more episodes….. But you just made my day. Season 3 here we come! Let make a movie as well!!

... when Shu Yi kissed Shi De's forehead, it was sweet, like he was saying "Okay now you can rest your heart, I'm here and I won't let go of you ever again. Don't ever think that I don't love you, you are the one I chose, believe in my forever."

Aww, that was a really nice scene, indeed. And the ‘my handsomeness dazes you’ scene was so relatable, haha

I also thought that Shu Yi said he liked Shi De on the spur of the moment in S1, so I get where Shi De’s doubts came from. It explains a lot now that they’ve put it this way.

P.S. You’ve a bright head on your shoulders, should definitely post more.

Agnes Fon Marten:

... when Shu Yi kissed Shi De's forehead, it was sweet, like he was saying "Okay now you can rest your heart, I'm here and I won't let go of you ever again. Don't ever think that I don't love you, you are the one I chose, believe in my forever."

Aww, that was a really nice scene, indeed. And the ‘my handsomeness dazes you’ scene was so relatable, haha

I also thought that Shu Yi said he liked Shi De on the spur of the moment in S1, so I get where Shi De’s doubts came from. It explains a lot now that they’ve put it this way.

P.S. You’ve a bright head on your shoulders, should definitely post more.

Yes it does! I mean from the start anyway Shi De never even considered that Shu Yi could like him in that way..He pushed him away at first without even giving him a chance to return his feelings.  And it's true that Shu Yi is quite impulsive haha But he was discovering his feelings and was excited about it, it was something new so it makes sense that he just wanted to let it all out at once! That's what made it seem like it was just the spur of the moment. I wish Shi De would've understood that just because Shu Yi suddenly said he liked him without any warnings, it didn't mean it wasn't real ;) They say it only takes 5 seconds to fall in love, and I've proven that to be true so I understand Shu Yi haha 

And to me it's really the whole "Shi De fell first, but Shu Yi fell harder" thing. Shi De had many years to process his feelings and accept them. Shu Yi barely had time to process them because he was going to lose Shi De and the answer suddenly just hit him. Shu Yi overthinks way less than Shi De does. For some people it takes years, for others seconds, to figure out their feelings, but both are valid and real and deep. That's what Shi De failed to understand at that time, that not everyone processes things like he does ^^ He says it himself in the last ep "It took me ten years to know who I wanted to spend my life with, but you already knew." There's no "time" rules for feelings Shi De! It's just about love. 

Awww thank you !! I'll try to post more haha I love analyzing characters and stories haha That's also part of my "job" so.. :P Plus I don't really have friends who watch those series so..

@Lyra Lynn I love your analyses! Lin Zi Hong, YU and the director tried to explain it in the hotpot live but you did a way better job than all of them combined! Ha! 

Vania:

@Lyra Lynn I love your analyses! Lin Zi Hong, YU and the director tried to explain it in the hotpot live but you did a way better job than all of them combined! Ha! 

Aww thank you haha That's so sweet x) I don't pretend to know better than those who created it though haha I just try to get the reasonning behind it ^^ I act and write quite a lot so it's always been something I love, to understand the whys and hows haha

Anyone else sad because the series is ending tomorrow? T.T

I’ve noticed that a lot of people complained about that office scene being deleted, but actually I think it’s better that way — when Shu Yi says ‘I don’t care about the blonde’. It adds a bit of tension to their relationship, too, and that’s important because halfway thru the season it basically flatlined. It takes a lot of courage not to care about the woman you saw your man with! 

Agnes Fon Marten:

Anyone else sad because the series is ending tomorrow? T.T

I’ve noticed that a lot of people complained about that office scene being deleted, but actually I think it’s better that way — when Shu Yi says ‘I don’t care about the blonde’. It adds a bit of tension to their relationship, too, and that’s important because halfway thru the season it basically flatlined. It takes a lot of courage not to care about the woman you saw your man with! 

I refuse! If I denied, it won’t come true…..lol.