True ? anyway the discussion is in her dream world, in her real world all what she dream are like distance memory. 

ThatElysiansoul:

Why are you guys even discussing about who she will end up to , I guess the poster makes it clear that it will be Zhong Xi wu , and all cute pics are also with him only the main green one poster has bodyguard at a corner .

i notice on the poster there is butterfly on top of ZXW and HQ hands.

Hmm.. normally butterfly present as dreams or butterfly lovers? .. 

sighh.... But I only see 1 butterfly.. hahaha :D

Lee_Liu:

True ? anyway the discussion is in her dream world, in her real world all what she dream are like distance memory. 

I guess her dream and reality there are some mix.

Somehow in ZXW eyes, though people look HQ is bad actually HQ was not really bad. I felt ZXW see there is a kindness in HQ and only ZXW know.

Lee_Liu:

Is she dreaming or having a second chance in life ?  and seriously I didn't get the description says she goes into a novel , but I didn't see that part in any episode.

ThatElysiansoul:

Is she dreaming or having a second chance in life ?  and seriously I didn't get the description says she goes into a novel , but I didn't see that part in any episode.

The drama script is different from the novel. They changed it.

DramaSeen:
If this comes true, then that would be one of the WOREST endings possible! It will leave so many feeling lost, betrayed, manipulated, disappointed, frustrated, angry and sad!! That would be one sadistic way to mess with people's emotions and expectations!

I read the novel as well and there are  many changes like most noticed. This is another drama that my heart is going to be broken again. Damn! 

I must say I feel really sorry for the director, a time travel line is much easier to deal with than the other esoteric options. I agree with everyone about who she ends up with, but I am sorry to say that the bodyguard is so sweet he is really growing on me, I hope he has a happy ending. 

scarfie:

Ending 1: same as the book FL with HRZ (body guard)

Ending 2:  (because the drama changed the story to scent burning and returning to 2 years before for redemption).

Since Hua Rong Zhou does NOT exist in the first life where she supposedly dies (but rescued by the ZXW through the scent burning), she will end up with Zhong Xi Wu in this alternative universe. Now, the million dollar question is after she wakes up from the dream, will she like ZXW? Or will she wake up from the dream?

In the 2nd life, HRZ exists as he does in the book, she will end up with him as she did in the ending of the book ...

I think this ending will make sense and everyone happy.

I think the second ending makes sense in this drama. Ah, sorry, I mean what I think makes sense

1. HQ always said that she smelled a scent that she thought it was different from what she was usually used to. This makes me think that HQ's ending will be with ZXW.

2. I think the chemistry between HQ and HRZ is very lacking, 

3. HRZ didn't exist in HQ's first life. And there was a scene that made me ask a lot about HRZ, when HRZ first saw HQ, his expression was like he knew HQ tho this BEFORE he was beaten up by several people in the first episode (sorry I forgot the eps)  then he rescued by HQ. 

Sorry, my English is bad?

No need to apologize, it understandable what you mean, we are not grammar teacher over that English language is my second language even native speaker are not so fluent. So not a big deal.

Haha ? it will be two ending since the director keep in his mind not to make their viewer sad , viewer who prefer HQ and Her bodyguard to live together in country side.

The ending HQ and ZXW together give me a break this guy selfless rich lord deserve HQ . He suffered, torture seeing them get married ? he even rescue her took care of her , save her by burning his medicinal properties incense which has healing properties such devotion , I wish I met a man like him. 

Don't fret and complain these director while directing kept both Her bodyguard and her lord and gave us two ending, so enjoy the show the coming episode is full of action, suspense thriller drama 

Lee_Liu:

No need to apologize, it understandable what you mean, we are not grammar teacher over that English language is my second language even native speaker are not so fluent. So not a big deal.

Haha ? it will be two ending since the director keep in his mind not to make their viewer sad , viewer who prefer HQ and Her bodyguard to live together in country side.

The ending HQ and ZXW together give me a break this guy selfless rich lord deserve HQ . He suffered, torture seeing them get married ? he even rescue her took care of her , save her by burning his medicinal properties incense which has healing properties such devotion , I wish I met a man like him. 

Don't fret and complain these director while directing kept both Her bodyguard and her lord and gave us two ending, so enjoy the show the coming episode is full of action, suspense thriller drama 

Right ? I actually don't mind if HQ ends up with HRZ or ZXW. But hopefully not with ZYL, he's too confused about his own feelings, and I always felt like he still had feelings for HQ. ,

I hate myself because my opinion always changes every time an episode is released?

I don't think she will go back to him, ZYL is out of the equation. In her real world he already divorce and threw her out of their house.

It seem Mr Wu notice that ZYL starting liking HQ .

He said if we get married, I will only have you. He is referring if she wants to share ZYL with HQ

Lee_Liu:

I am a little concerned though. Someone pointed out that HRZ was one of the soldiers chasing after Hua Qian in the real world in episode 1. I wonder what that means. Does she wish that he was on her side rather than against her??

Exactly I don't think so , did you rewatch episode 1? 

Anyway some one posted the ending as I assume when she wake up HRZ disappear and she see ZXW. He was there all the time by her side. 

Guys watch these

For there is a dark incense to come (youku.com) 

She literally showed "middle finger" to everything ZXW has done for her to save trash guard, who picks a fight but can't even survive 2 seconds against ZLY. According to my analysis, he broke some sort of a rule and FL wants ML to break rules to save him. He refuses and She leaves him in spite..... WoW !

Kind Director remember TOTEM !

That drama was 100 times better than, this one but his bad ending led to significant drop in its rating. 

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1716388084521304353?s=61&t=Yrnxdn_o0bTsrl4_ZPwY7g

The ending's confirmation! 

Yeh! I think this ending makes more sense because she needs to be strong, confronts problems with courage, and solve them ...  Cannot hide behind the dreams forever.