Yoo Babi for sure!! But I like Woong too ❤️

im on team babi but i felt bad for woong :(

Team YooBabi for sure!

And Yumi has to realise that actions matters the most and not thoughts!

Definitely Team Babi. didn’t watch S1 because I only want Babi for Yumi. that’s why I started on S2. 

I am on team Yumi!

I don't think any of them deserves her. One is too proud and the other easily swayed.

Team Goo Woong  for sure ♥

this has become an increasingly difficult question today... But I'm still Team YUMI first. <3

Mariaaa13:

i think neither, they should just follow the webtoon's story and let her end up with soonrok, they guy she actually ends up with in the webtoon and i haven't watched the webtoon but i think they should follow it and not change it's story. 

Let's not follow the worst ending in webtoon history!

I agree with you!! That ending with S was a bit much for me, I really felt that it should have been Woong! I’m hopeful they won’t crush my heart… but I feel like deep down they will! My best guess is that she chooses neither Woong nor Babi and says something about choosing herself, then flash forward to a time she is married to S. 

I'm starting episode 9 (S2) and I really don't know! I never thought Woong was a good match for Yumi. I REALLY loved how Babi was so patient and trusting! However, now that these other people have entered the picture, I'm not sure how I feel! 

Tean Yoo BaBi all the way. I never csared for Wong.