WOAAHHHHH blueberry love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that changed a lot of things in my mind.

thanks

i think now i'm able to watch the 3rd season.

I love I love this season better than season 1. Babi is just too sweet and more mature than Woong. Although he got swayed by Daeun he didn't act upon his new feeling and worked hard to maintain his relationship with Yumi. We got hints that he started liking Yumi when he was still dating his ex. But at that time he didn't flirt with Yumi, he is just the type to be kind to everyone. I think it's still normal to be attracted to someone else even when we are dating. Babi did the right thing to avoid Daeun. Selling his house because of an attraction is a big thing, though. But it's an effort and it showed that he still wants to be with Yumi only. Long distance is hard, it was best for Yumi to break up than feeling insecure of third person all the time. But I agree that Babi deserves the chance. Yumi gave him the chance but Yumi already lost the feeling for him. At this point actually they can start over and fall in love again.. To think that she dumped a man like Yoo Babi is just.. I wanna cry. 

Nik_Saber:

why did babi and yumi break up atlast?

still not clear.

can anybody explain??????

I came here in this thread because I was also confused. At first I was confused as to why Yumi broke up with Babi but towards the end and by reading the replies here, I got to put the pieces one by one.

Just like what Yumi said, at first she was annoyed by Da Eun's presence but in that scene where Yu Mi saw her name popped up, she had no feelings. Just like what Yu Mi said, "How can you be calm when you're in love?". But I also have to agree with Babi. He let Yumi meet with Wung during Christmas Eve without questions or hesitations so at least Yumi should also trust him as much as he trusts her. It just feels unfair imo.

Sherry:

I came here in this thread because I was also confused. At first I was confused as to why Yumi broke up with Babi but towards the end and by reading the replies here, I got to put the pieces one by one.

Just like what Yumi said, at first she was annoyed by Da Eun's presence but in that scene where Yu Mi saw her name popped up, she had no feelings. Just like what Yu Mi said, "How can you be calm when you're in love?". But I also have to agree with Babi. He let Yumi meet with Wung during Christmas Eve without questions or hesitations so at least Yumi should also trust him as much as he trusts her. It just feels unfair imo.

I do understand you but the main thing was that yumi never got swayed by anyone while being in  a committed relationship. while babi got swayed and even confessed that to yumi too. can you imagine your boyfriend being swayed by someone and confessing it to you even by remaining silent to your questions. even if everything between you two got sought out, would you be able to trust him completely forever or would you sometimes get trapped in insecurities whenever you see someone who you think is greater than you??? what would be your feelings in that situation???

I do have to agree with you Nik_Saber. Personally, I also wouldn't like that kind of guy as I'm a jealous type of person. But I'm also taking consideration of Babi's POV here since in the drama we only know Yumi's POV.

For it to be fair, Babi shouldn't have let Yumi go near with Woong again. 

Either way they both have different approach to their situation. I'm sometimes flustered at their decisions but we may not know who's right or wrong.

Sherry:

I do have to agree with you Nik_Saber. Personally, I also wouldn't like that kind of guy as I'm a jealous type of person. But I'm also taking consideration of Babi's POV here since in the drama we only know Yumi's POV.

For it to be fair, Babi shouldn't have let Yumi go near with Woong again. 

Either way they both have different approach to their situation. I'm sometimes flustered at their decisions but we may not know who's right or wrong.

yeah that's right.

I'm late in the wagon here but I realized just now that Babi really was in the wrong here. He was travelling back and forth with another girl. He even said that he liked the long travel to his office. He was with the girl back then almost everyday. I feel like after a few nudges, he would really give in by then. So what Yumi did was reasonable.

Mawi:

I'm late in the wagon here but I realized just now that Babi really was in the wrong here. He was travelling back and forth with another girl. He even said that he liked the long travel to his office. He was with the girl back then almost everyday. I feel like after a few nudges, he would really give in by then. So what Yumi did was reasonable.

yeah right... even if i were in her place, i couldn't  have forgiven hum at all. I mean if you are my boyfriend and you love me then why the hell did you get attracted to another women???? That was so absurd.

I root for Yumi.

Just like while in love Yumi can't see other men's faces and all appear to her same, even the most handsome waiter didn't seem handsome to her. Then why the hell babi can't?

Nik_Saber:

yeah right... even if i were in her place, i couldn't  have forgiven hum at all. I mean if you are my boyfriend and you love me then why the hell did you get attracted to another women???? That was so absurd.

I root for Yumi.

Just like while in love Yumi can't see other men's faces and all appear to her same, even the most handsome waiter didn't seem handsome to her. Then why the hell babi can't?

Right. He might not have acted on his feelings but  he knows she likes him. He was egging her on which is actually worse! 

Mawi:

Right. He might not have acted on his feelings but  he knows she likes him. He was egging her on which is actually worse! 

yeah!!!!!!

I agree with this

"That's when she realized she was unable to love him. She had to let him go because she dosent have her true personality (kind, sweet and loving) anymore. "

BlueberryLove 

Everyone is different, and so is Yumi. She broke the moral she once held (not dating someone who easily gets swayed) just to try dating Babi again.  It's not an easy thing. That's the moment she lost herself. 

In this drama, we might only see her feeling numb when seeing Daeun's call.  But in reality, falling out of love is....traumatizing. Knowing that you can no longer love the best person you choose to be with you. At that point, she can't even trust Babi anymore, she has nothing to expect, she's basically losing her purpose of being with Babi. As annoying as it might seem for us, it must feel even more frustrating for her. Of course, there's no guarantee that she wouldn't like, accept, and love Babi anymore. But there's no guarantee that it would work either. If continuing the relationship means preparing for marriage with doubt in mind and uncomfortable feelings in her heart, then it's too much.  She must let it go.

Can't wait for the next season.

I hope now she gets a good guy.

Nik_Saber:

Yes... I don't read the webtoon so I'll just wait for the next season ?✨

She doesn't love him as she used to be that's why she broke up. When she saw the call she was not angry or jealous. But I think they haven't told us when did babi started liking yumi(the erased memory).