Im trying to remember the title of this cdrama. The premise is pretty typical, a married couple divource due to misunderstandings, they meet again after some years. I think they were both in the fashion industry and became rivals. Later on, they fell in love again.

that sounds like the plot to either My Best Ex-Boyfriend or Return the World to You but I might be wrong cause in both of these they are just ex-lovers not married.

your descriptions seem to quite match this Sunshine of My Life drama, but im not entirely sure.

tnp24:

that sounds like the plot to either My Best Ex-Boyfriend or Return the World to You but I might be wrong cause in both of these they are just ex-lovers not married.

I dont think it's My Best Ex-Boyfriend, because if jerry yan was in it, I would definitely remember. I thought it's Return the World to You but after watching the trailer, it doesnt seem to be it. From what I remember, it was more of a business drama. There is no death, violence, action or anything related.  It was a bit melodramatic, but there were comedic scenes occasionally. The misunderstanding between the main couple was only between them. And they were single when they met again. They hated each other, like hate hate, but they didnt actively screw each others' work. They were proper rivals. The ML was also not the bad-boy rizzler type. He was stoic and serious. Their employees were shocked later when they found out they were once married. This is one of the first cdrama I've watched so my memory is a bit foggy. But Im sure this was between 2013 to 2019.

Thanks for trying to help though, unfortunately, I dont think they were it

Div:

your descriptions seem to quite match this Sunshine of My Life drama, but im not entirely sure.

Unfortunately this came out during the pandemic, so this is not it. Im pretty sure it was a bit older. But thanks anyway :)