p43425:
I'd be interested to hear your updates as you get further into it. The reviews and average MDL rating are pretty negative - but sometimes they can be deceptive.

I will try to be as objective as possible; "try" being the operative word. I am just on episode 2 because I had to break and do something and I just witnessed possibly the longest N/C scene I have ever scene in a series. At one point I was wondering if they don't plan to cut to the next scene because I felt like I was intruding. It eventually had me going "JESUS!! JESUS!! JESUS!! TAKE ME NOW!! I FEEL FULFILLED!!" 

I mean how else do they expect me to react when I see scenes like this:

On a serious note, in terms of story and progression I will report back after I watch episode 5.

p43425:
That was a really nice series - and yeah, I forgot about that ending. Time for a re-watch!

OK, after re-watching the ending of "The Best Story" to remind myself, I herewith change my answer to the Day 28 Challenge. Yeah, there are a lot of BLs for which I'd like an S2, and yeah, "Stay With Me" is among the top of that list - but it's not gonna happen. So I will vote for "The Best Story" because the actors are all still around and Rookie Thailand is still around, so it should be doable. It's not a wasted wish.

By the way, for anyone planning to watch "The Best Story" (on Youtube),  certain subtitles are missing, but these can be readily found in the comments. Not ideal, but this three-episode War/Yin school BL is otherwise really good. 

p43425:
So I will vote for "The Best Story"

I can't believe this was only in 2021. They looked so young here.

Did y'all hear about the rumor of Immortality possibly being leaked on May 1st?

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 27 - BL Drama you dropped

Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro Ka. I enjoy most Japanese BLs, but this one was just bad. The actors and characters had no chemistry and I kept questioning if they really should end up with each other.  >_> You know the show is screwed when you think the lead looks better with his ex. 

Day 28 - BL Drama that deserves to get S2

I have two in mind : History 3 : Trapped (which has already been mentioned and I agree with completely) and Stay By My Side. SBMS left of with Jiang Chi now being in possession of Bu Xia's clairvoyance, and I can't help but wish we could have gotten ghost hunting/helping boyfriends. It would be so fun <3 Plus these two actors have really good chemistry and really good kiss scenes ;;

sjay:

Did y'all hear about the rumor of Immortality possibly being leaked on May 1st?

Is this a BL not yet listed on MDL?

American Fan:

Is this a BL not yet listed on MDL?

Censored Chinese drama, "Immortality".

ONLY BOO! EP 4

The whole episode is pretty much one big ball of sugary sweet cuteness (read: cringe fest for some), and I mean that in the most sweetest way. ;-) ;-)

@RiqueXinw - You def need your allergy pills on hand before watching this drama. 

Joking aside, Moo is going all out for his man! The scene where he is doing the eye flirts to Kang from the shop window was funny. 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Censored Chinese drama, "Immortality".

Oh how have I missed this? Wow, over 19,000 watchers waiting. 

axdxex:
Sukiyanen Kedo Do Yaro Ka. I enjoy most Japanese BLs, but this one was just bad. The actors and characters had no chemistry and I kept questioning if they really should end up with each other.

Lol. I actually watched the whole thing, but rated it low for me. 6/10. 

American Fan:

Oh how have I missed this? Wow, over 19,000 watchers waiting. 

Well, "Gameboys NYC" was only listed today. If you plan to watch that.

American Fan:
@RiqueXinw - You def need your allergy pills on hand before watching this drama. 

Saw clips of today's episode on social media and I am indeed stocking up lol

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Thank you for saying this I forgot to add this to my PTW list. I am glad that I have held off from watching this series because now I get to watch all the content without delay. Hopefully when I do they don't announce another season or part because I would like to watch everything at the same time just one huge binge with snacks. 

Chun Mo Rionnag:

RiqueXinw:
I am glad that I have held off from watching this series because now I get to watch all the content without delay.

Same as RiqueXinw, I haven't watched any of Game Boys yet. Mostly cuz I can't find where to watch the whole package. I think I can see season 1 on YT, but that's it. I don't have a Gaga sub, and I'm ending my iQ sub in two days. 

ETA: I just found a link for S2 on a site called Kisskh? Never heard of them. 

I'm back again - I found Game Boys Level Up on Netflix (USA). What is the best order to watch? Or is there some overlap?

American Fan:
ETA: I just found a link for S2 on a site called Kisskh? Never heard of them. 

SHHHHHH be quiet this is the ultimate secondary site it has almost every series on it Asian or otherwise, only the OG fans know about this one, it requires utmost secrecy. Remember they are watching lol

Only Boo EP4

Omg why is Book sooooo pretty. 

Moo & Kang continue to be adorable.

Is sense finally reaching Potae??? Lmbh he is s MESS.

I feel bad for Payos ;; w/ the shit Potae says, no wonder he can’t get over him ;;

Not looking forward to the love triangle w/ Shone. Let my cute cusins be cute. They don’t need to fight over some boy. Even if that boy is Kang.