2.  “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” —Herman Melville

3. “Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.”
― Neil Gaiman

4.  "Do something today your future self will thank you for."

5. "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." — E.E. Cummings

6. "Don't follow your dreams chase them."

7. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” —Paulo Coelho

(I wholeheartedly agree with this one)

8.  Sometimes, all it takes is that one person that arrives suddenly in your life, out of thin air.....to inspire you to do things you've been thinking about doing, and to be happy,.....honestly happy...., doing it......

9.  “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” —Lily Tomlin

1   We have got so caught up in an insular world that swings between our phones, our computers and our heads that we have forgotten to look out the window, and say, 'Hey! It's raining.'

Vikram Bhatt 

We have an inner window through which we can see the world, and though it gets cloudy in life, it's our job to wipe it clean and see things as they really are.

5. If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.

-Tom Peters

7. I used to think I was unstable, because I had this thirst for something. I could never figure out what it was. I couldn’t sleep at night, and I always wanted to be somewhere else. I have a window tattooed, this little box, and it’s because wherever I was, I wanted to be somewhere else. And, I always saw myself, wherever I was in life, staring out the window.

Angelina Jolie

2.  "Experience, which destroys innocence, also leads one back to it." ~ James A. Baldwin

6. "Remaining childish is a tremendous state of innocence." John Lydon