Hi, Can anyone help name this Cdrama for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBGiZWWnQc&t=755s

One is titled as below

The husband and his female secretary hugged each other, but his wife happened to see him

There are several videos for the same drama on a channel called PEACH SODA, they claim it is called Warm Happiness but when you search this it only brings up a 2019 show which isn't this.

The channel has several clips from this show all titled the same.

Thnanks for any response

Paul82:

Hi, Can anyone help name this Cdrama for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBGiZWWnQc&t=755s

One is titled as below

The husband and his female secretary hugged each other, but his wife happened to see him

There are several videos for the same drama on a channel called PEACH SODA, they claim it is called Warm Happiness but when you search this it only brings up a 2019 show which isn't this.

The channel has several clips from this show all titled the same.

Thnanks for any response

Hello!! I went to look for it, and I found that Warm Happiness drama they mentioned in the description, but it really isn't the same. Warm Happiness is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdHWr9ruvM

You now got me intrigued :) Hope someone can help you find it out!! 🤞🏻

Thanks nathsketch,

that's the one I found as well clearly not the same show. I think I have spent an hour looking scrolling through Cdrama lists hoping to see it lol.

Hope it's worth it when I find out, probably be rubbish one of those 10 min episode rush jobs.

Paul82:

Thanks nathsketch,

that's the one I found as well clearly not the same show. I think I have spent an hour looking scrolling through Cdrama lists hoping to see it lol.

Hope it's worth it when I find out, probably be rubbish one of those 10 min episode rush jobs.

You’re welcome! I didn’t help at all, but I wish I did :( I’m super curious!

I think it may be a bit inferior in quality, yes. I hope we’re wrong! You’re wasting your time looking for it, so it better be good :D

NoirRoseHeart:

It took a while, but I found it.

Ru Guo Mei You Ni (2017) - MyDramaList 

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8-D3Y2SFg&list=PLHal96yJvQA-L9RQ12ctIbVJQMqQuiFGv

Oh my gosh, you're brilliant!! Hey Paul, she found it!!

Wow, no wonder you're a trusted member! ♥️

No problem. The video looked interesting, so I wanted to find it too :)

NoirRoseHeart:

It took a while, but I found it.

Ru Guo Mei You Ni (2017) - MyDramaList 

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8-D3Y2SFg&list=PLHal96yJvQA-L9RQ12ctIbVJQMqQuiFGv

Thanks, Nice surprise to wake up with the answer here waiting, you're fantastic.

How did you find it title is completely wrong, even on here in English it has it as   What I Desire lol the uploader seriously needs a beating.

Anyway going to give it ago hopefully it will surprise me, but it's 6 years old and has no ratings, or reviews, no comments on here can't bode well.

Paul82:
How did you find it title is completely wrong, even on here in English it has it as   What I Desire lol the uploader seriously needs a beating.

I played the video until both leads' names came up (I also had to open other videos from that same channel of the same drama to find them). Then I typed in Li Jue Yi and Yan Le into the YouTube search bar. Another user had similar videos uploaded to their channel, so I checked those, and that user had them labeled with the correct Chinese name. It wasn't hard to find after getting the correct name.

Always happy to help.

Paul82:
Anyway going to give it ago hopefully it will surprise me, but it's 6 years old and has no ratings, or reviews, no comments on here can't bode well.

The drama page seems to have just been added to the database this month, so it's no surprise that there isn't much traffic to that page yet. But who knows, it could still be a hit or miss.

NoirRoseHeart:

I played the video until both leads' names came up (I also had to open other videos from that same channel of the same drama to find them). Then I typed in Li Jue Yi and Yan Le into the YouTube search bar. Another user had similar videos uploaded to their channel, so I checked those, and that user had them labeled with the correct Chinese name. It wasn't hard to find after getting the correct name.

Always happy to help.

So meticulous! Great job!!

NoirRoseHeart:

Always happy to help.

I am useless, I actually did that and never found the correct results lol Plus the English subs had the names for the leads different multiple times which never helped.

It was probably luck getting those results because I don't always get this lucky when looking for a drama I don't know the name of, even if I have character names.

NoirRoseHeart:

It was probably luck getting those results because I don't always get this lucky when looking for a drama I don't know the name of, even if I have character names.

Oh, off topic, but today I submitted a photo to be changed using the guidelines/requirements in one of the links you shared on your profile page. So thanks for those very useful resources! I hope it gets approved! 

nathsketch:

Oh, off topic, but I today submitted a photo to be changed using the guidelines/requirements in one of the links you shared on your profile page. So thanks for those very useful resources! I hope it gets approved! 

No problem. That's what the links are there for, to help. And please don't be discouraged if you get rejected, you can always message me or another staff member if you ever have questions about any submissions you'd like to make (;