Komentator isenk:

24hr is a harsh rule. Really should we wait for 24hr?

See, this one problem this 10 points limit has got. 

Thread got stuck since one day.

Had it been for 24 hrs limit, i would have had posted comment.  And keep maintain the continuity of the thread.

Once the time is gone, it never comes back. 

aenoee:

See, this one problem this 10 points limit has got. 

Thread got stuck since one day.

Had it been for 24 hrs limit, i would have had posted comment.  And keep maintain the continuity of the thread.

You can keep both rules like if you cannot complete 10 in 24 hours change the topic .

Minchane:

You can keep both rules like if you cannot complete 10 in 24 hours change the topic .

That sounds great. Thanks a lot minchen.

aenoee:

That sounds great. Thanks a lot minchen.

okay :)

3.“It takes only a few seconds for misunderstanding to occur when listening carefully takes minutes or hours.”

Lilly:

3.“It takes only a few seconds for misunderstanding to occur when listening carefully takes minutes or hours.”

Is there any way, you can avoid from occurring this misunderstanding in first place?

4. Time moves fast when we do something fun, but moves slow when we do something boring

Komentator isenk:

4. Time moves fast when we do something fun, but moves slow when we do something boring

that's true

Komentator isenk:

And especially if u r waiting for someone.....it moves with the speed of snail.

aenoee:

Strange…..I have noticed, time / life passes quickly , when u r doing something u enjoy.

That's when it's a short time. I meant like a decade. 

5. Nowadays it seems like time is flying. 2023 just started and now we've crossed halfway. 

ColourMePurple:

That's when it's a short time. I meant like a decade. 

5. Nowadays it seems like time is flying. 2023 just started and now we've crossed halfway. 

Ic. Gotcha.

People should highlight the word which has to be defined and also give the number on which number they are defining so that the user can get an idea from the previous user, otherwise he will have to go back to the whole thread to see what the word is and what the position  .

6 . Childhood is the best time for every person.

7. Time taken to fetch a glass of water from kitchen takes eons of time. 

Mr. Newton your  t = (v - u ) / a  , doesn't apply at times like this.