Can anyone please tell me a drama in which fl have a protective brother like in double love and hidden love?

Hudutsuz Sevda  Not in humorous or light theme like double love and hidden love. but it's good trust me

Penthouse : Penthouse s1 has such a duo. Sadly that relationship is not at all developed throughout the next 2 seasons but season 1 has a good sibling story Id say at least

The Winter the wind blows: This one is. a tad bit not per say what you look for but the leads are at first siblings that try to protect one another even when one of them has an ulterior motive.

Find Yourself: Chinese drama. They are not really siblings, more like uncle-niece but seriously they are sweet. These two are fighting for each others happiness since both of them are in love with people that are not reciprocating their feelings.

My Mister: Three brothers and their relationship with one another.

Boss & Me: Chinese drama. The CEO's sister is seriously ill and he tries everything to help her. 

It's okay to be not okay: Two brothers and their relationship. The younger one takes care of the older, mentally disabled one. 

Movies:

Nobody knows: This is a Japanese movie that is revolving around 5 siblings that try to survive together. It is heartbreaking but a truly well done movie. Highly recommend it

Our Little sister: Another Japanese movies about 4 sisters. The youngest sister is their half sister and moves into the house of the other three sisters, since she is too young to live on her own. Now they figure life out together.