Hello guys ,I’m new here. I’m kind of looking for a drama, not Korean but asian and I suspect it’s a chinese drama I saw a short video a long time ago on fb but I couldn’t get the title, so I’ll try and give a description of the little memory I have left of it okay?

The male lead is a thug/gangster but he later becomes a bodyguard,he saves the female lead from being sexually assaulted by pretending to do it withher ? under the covers while his gang watched.

Thank you in advance 

@emeraldarrows Omg! You a life saver , I think it might be it. I’ll look it up and let you know. Thank you thank you!?

An-jiey:

@emeraldarrows Omg! You a life saver , I think it might be it. I’ll look it up and let you know. Thank you thank you!?

NP! :)

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a drama, I can remember bits from it and I want to watch this again.

The male character travels back in time and meets his mother who is working at the bank or stock market, selling something similar.I remember that to be hired there he gets the right stock figures
at some point, he falls in love with his mother's friend and he is about to disappear when his mother almost loses him in her belly. he was wearing a suit famous brand and when he was in the past he tried to fix this with the same tailor.
When he returns to the future he is looking for his girlfriend and they meet each other in a school.

hope are enough details  :) :) thnak you in advance

The drama you're referring to is "Operation Proposal."

ionutionut:

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a drama, I can remember bits from it and I want to watch this again.

The male character travels back in time and meets his mother who is working at the bank or stock market, selling something similar.I remember that to be hired there he gets the right stock figures
at some point, he falls in love with his mother's friend and he is about to disappear when his mother almost loses him in her belly. he was wearing a suit famous brand and when he was in the past he tried to fix this with the same tailor.
When he returns to the future he is looking for his girlfriend and they meet each other in a school.

hope are enough details  :) :) thnak you in advance

liam pop:

The drama you're referring to is "Operation Proposal."

No, it's not. Operation Proposal has a time travel plot, but it's nothing like described.

Personally, I haven’t watched a drama for a very long time; it’s interesting to see what new things can be found on the Internet.

I'm just about to start watching Alice

BACK IN 1989

DRAMA YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN CALLED: BACK IN 1989