You (player 2 ) have to choose between two choices given by the player 1. 

We have so many games on similar theme.

What is different in this one then?

Well, the key here is, you have to write the reason behind your selecting that particular option.

edit - 

1] if player 3 has something to add of his/her own views at the options of player 1, he/she can do so.

2] try to quote the only question part of previous player, who’s question you are answering OR at least copy the question that you are answering with mentioning the @ user id .

Example:

player 1 - Pink or blue

Player 2 - Pink, because it reminds me the expression-

“pink of your health”

Twilight or night  

Twilight

Much more beautiful than night. 

Water in glass or bottle 

At home glass, outside bottle

You get the sense of quenching the thirst and also Easy to clean the glass thoroughly.

( outside, do not feel like drinking from unknown source, I always do carry my own bottle)

Chicken or fish for barbecue at the backyard

None

I don't like either.

Lemon or rose.

Okay, I would take fragrance as the comparing feature between the two,

In that case I would go for lemon, for its ‘refreshing feeling’ fragrance, btw, have you ever smelled its leaves? That’s the exact fragrance I go for in the lemon.

Rose is ok. But sometimes I feel it’s too sweet and strong ( of course this is my personal humble opinion)

Sitting at Open tailgate of the car or on the grass at hill top to view sunset

I also think rose fragrance is overrated. I used to like it but smelling it on people you don't like. It makes you hate things related to them.

Both pics are so beautiful.

But I choose second option. It has bicycle. I am nowdays obsessed with it.

Ring or bracelet 

^^^i also can not stand rosé fragrance perfume when used by people, I would be exaggerating if I say that I find it kinda nauseating 

^^ bicycles…..my weak point too….. but I would go for tail gate of car…. As it gives you the story behind it….like….driving long distance….. with music on…..having quality time……

^ bracelet……somehow I have always liked it….. since my childhood…… we used to make these bracelets using those letters….. making for friends with their name or “friends for ever”…..type cheesy ones……so, yes, bracelet it is.

To spend quality time with your near and dear ones, you would prefer camping with the company of nature or some holiday resort with full of amenities 

I will prefer camping in nature.

Its one of my bucket list thing.

Newspaper or tabloid 

^^7, you have to state the reason for selecting the camping

^newspaper- no time for tabloids

super man or iron man

Iron man

I like Robert Downey Jr.

Ferris wheel or roller coaster 

Ferris wheel…..

because you get to do something once you reach at the top???

moreover the aftermath of roller coaster rides scares me…..

small fraction of free “me time” or 

large period of free  “not so me-time” or u can call it the time when you are not alone and in the company of people….those people who are not that you r fond of…..but remember this one is large amount of  free time

Large period of 'not-so-me-time'.

Out of formalities, I'll give those people that time at first. Afterwards, they can entertain themselves while I sit in a corner or walk behind them, doing my own thing. Given the length of time, they'll likely understand. And if they don't, it's there problem.

IN A SERIES ..........................

Worst first half you've ever consumed but Best second half you've ever consumed.
Consistently good from start to finish but no single scene is ever incredible.

^^Simply Incredible!
Fitting right into the saying, “hey life!….m gonna make lemonade outta lemons that u servin me”….great…..I am impressed Lumiere….m clapping.

^ Second grey consistent sorta bar…with no incredible scenes.

M gonna be practical here…(whisperin in ear….n will share one secret of mine, I do drop dramas the moment I find it not interesting enough….i don’t sit and WAIT for the “moment” to arrive),

Hence, Chances are rare that m gonna finish the drama with worst first half…..so even though later half is full of incredible scenes…..m not gonna reach there…as I lack what they call the “patience”

Yes but, one “catch” is there, had I known about the incredible second half beforehand, then I might ff the first half and direct start from the middle episodes.

As I said earlier, I am a practical person here……so less time and so much to do/watch.

To fill the void created after watching an awesome drama, would you wait for a while and enjoy the memories of this drama 

or 

jump to next drama (part of the reason being , you are trying to overcome the melancholy caused by the completion of first drama)

Hahaha, you're the same as me. I'd never even get to that second half. I have no patience. Not when I know I could be spending those exact same hours on something else I'd be immediately enjoying.

The first one, 100%. Nowadays, I do this anyway. If I love a series, for me, the moment I finish it isn't the ending of the experience - the daydreaming that follows in the days afterward is just as much a part of it. Listening to the songs that remind me of it. Watching edits and behind the scene clips. Making my own collages. Letting it sink further in. All of that is just as fun.

Given only one of these and not the other .......

Awesome OST
Awesome visuals (setting/costume)