http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1181795/

ok this looks like a dumb movie, totally hollywood whitewashed, and a really weird cast combo, but I'll probably watch it just for Gackt (and Woody Harrelson, I gotta admit, I love that dirty hippy LOL)
it reminded me of kill bill. i wanna see it. i like josh hartnet and he hasn't done anything for a while and woody is always funny, plus i like seeing japanese cross overs so i will definitely check it out when it is released.
looks like it's going straight to dvd. i'm guessing cause the director isn't well known yet, but really i don't see most of the cast members picking up a movie that sucks so it should be worth a watch even if it's a lower budget b movie (i actually prefer these types over big budget blockbusters anyways)
and yeah, i'm not a huge fan of Gackt's music, but he looks really cool in this movie. other than Woody i don't care much about the rest of the cast really. the backgrounds look cg-heavy which is sometimes not a good thing. but we'll see
Y'all know I'll be watching this! hahaha I don't care if it's the cheesiest movie ever. Gackt = awesome ♥♥♥♥
Personally it was an alright movie. It's a very interesting movie. I might watch it every couple of years. It didn't make me want to watch it again for awhile.
I really don't know what to expect with it, but I really wanna check this out for the kick of it. Would love to see how Gackt is in this one
Actually I have seen this movie, and I have told sleepy about it more than a few times (I guess she forgot :p) and it is not dumb nor Hollywood whitewashed. Gackt is the second lead, and has as much screen time as the main lead, Josh H. The Japanese speak Japanese and English. I liked it a lot, and thought it was super well done for an action/comedy/musical movie.
NinaJade82 wrote: Actually I have seen this movie, and I have told sleepy about it more than a few times (I guess she forgot :p) and it is not dumb nor Hollywood whitewashed.
Gackt is the second lead, and has as much screen time as the main lead, Josh H. The Japanese speak Japanese and English. I liked it a lot, and thought it was super well done for an action/comedy/musical movie.

I knew about this movie before you recommended it. :p
Sleepninja wrote: I knew about this movie before you recommended it. :p

Yes, but still I recommended it :p
NinaJade82 wrote: Yes, but still I recommended it :p

There was no need to. :p Anything and everything by Gackt shall be watched by me. All in good time chingu, all in good time. Muahahahaha!

Not sure why, but this maniacal laughter just fits. ;)
Sleepninja wrote: There was no need to. :p Anything and everything by Gackt shall be watched by me. All in good time chingu, all in good time. Muahahahaha!

Not sure why, but this maniacal laughter just fits. ;)

:p=3=3=3=3
Chingu! ^^ that word sounds pretty nice.
NinaJade82 wrote: :p=3=3=3=3
Chingu! ^^ that word sounds pretty nice.

(`^´ )=3=3
I will definitely watch this. At least I'll try. :)
I tried wachting it and no matter how much I love Gackt, nope stopped at the middle.

The best actors are being stucked in mud with Josh Hartnet. I can´t get myself to like him in anything.

Gomen, Gackt, but I can´t.