What if (2024):-( Actors' posts (at broadcast launch) of the drama).2024-05-01

Autumn Festival and Liu Xueyi’s new drama Parallel Time and Space#

There is no set track in life, and there is no distinction between good and bad. Firm the answer in your heart and welcome your own happiness. 

#TV series "I Live Elsewhere"#

May 6th,                             @Tencent video #Firefox unit# Stay tuned.

Mr_ Liu Xueyi 

Yesterday at 23:22

#If I live somewhere else, I will schedule it # There is the most comfortable life here, and there is also the most down-to-earth happiness. On May 6th, #TV series "I Live Elsewhere"  #, let's open the story of Yumi together. 

Zhong Chuxi 

Yesterday at 23:15

Lin Yushen 

Yesterday at 23:20

Liu Mengmeng 

Yesterday at 23:21 from the iPhone 14 Pro Max

Yao Chi Zeawo 

Yesterday at 23:23 from the iPhone 13 Pro Max

I live elsewhere
Yesterday at 23:30 from Weibo web version
#I Live Elsewhere starts broadcasting today#

In the passing of life, we know our own warmth and coldness, shuttling between the prosperity of the big city and the tranquility of the small city, we weave an extraordinary life in this parallel time and space. Today's warm broadcast starts at 18 o'clock!#me living elsewhere#
More exciting lock@Tencent video #Firifly unit#

Starring: @Zhong Chu Xi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Guest Starring: @Lin Yu Shen
Starring: @Yao Chi Zeawo @Liu Mengmeng @Zhong Qi Tiffany

(New posters) ⬅️

I live elsewhere
3 minutes ago from Weibo Web
#I Live Elsewhere starts broadcasting today#

Flowers are blooming, there is a dawn on the road ahead, and the double time begins.
Lock in @Tencent video # fireflies unit# at 6 p.m. tonight and watch #me living elsewhere# for more exciting content. #

Starring: @Zhong Chu Xi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Guest Starring: @Lin Yu Shen
Starring: @Yao Chi Zeawo @Liu Mengmeng @Zhong Qi Tiffany 

Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Yesterday at 23:21

#I Live Elsewhere will be broadcast today##My Parallel World Living Elsewhere#

Grab every today and give the answer to tomorrow. At 18 o'clock tonight, #me living elsewhere# Yumi is waiting for you to set off together.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Liu Xueyi's studio
Yesterday at 23:28 from Liu Xueyichao

Peace of mind is where you belong, and the present is life. #

I Live Elsewhere starts broadcasting today# Among the different choices, "meet" a better self[心] @Mr_ Liu Xueyi
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Zhong Chuxi
Yesterday at 23:15

#I Live Elsewhere starts broadcasting today##My parallel world living elsewhere#

Strive to bloom, only for the flowers to bloom and bear fruit, may our dreams in life come true. I'll be waiting for you at #me living elsewhere# at 6 p.m. tonight.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Zhong Chuxi
Yesterday at 23:00

#I Live Elsewhere starts broadcasting today# #My parallel world living elsewhere#

Ordinary or extraordinary, there are always trade-offs in life. Xia Guo and you will see you at 18 o'clock today #me living elsewhere#
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Lin Yushen
Yesterday at 23:21
# Living Elsewhere I Today Starts Broadcast # # Living Elsewhere My Parallel World #

Firm steps, surrounded by flowers, may we always have the courage to move forward. I'll be waiting for you at #Life elsewhere of me# at 6 p.m. tonight.
🎈🎈🎈🔔🔔🔔🎞️🎞️🎞️