the end of my life

I have already put on my

wedding dress and bowed to

the moon. From tonight on, I

will be your wife!"

Peace 

littleloverboytsj:

Hi I am new to this thread.

There's one question that's been bugging me. Has Xiao Yao in the novel ever compared Jing to the Moon? Or this is something that is added in the drama only?

thanks for answering!

Hi...nice to meet u here!

Well, i guess not that direct but so far the lines in chapter 10 when she asked or rather told Shiqi to be the moon that shines on her .in a playful tone.. (because her heart was covered by dark ink meaning she's on dark path, having lost in path, or it could mean her heart is lost to give in to romance, therefore he should be the one to guide her as moonlight shining on her)

Im on my reread. I may find more hints later on maybe.

Koala version...

Link: https://koalasplayground.com/2014/03/04/lost-you-forever-chapter-10-who-knows-your-sorrow/

Chinese ver..google auto translate

Link: https://www.kanunu8.com/book5/changxiangsi/3449.html

Just in case i will add thai ver too

Shi Qi smiled smoothly. His smile was fresh warm. "If a heart is like the moon, all things in world are changing just like the moving cloud covering the moonlight, making it pale and dark. Someday it will be destroyed and the moon will be seen clearly"

Xiao Liu was smiling and pointing to her heart, spoke with half seriousness and half playfuness, "It is a pity that my heart is as dark as dyed by the dark ink. If my lord has the moon in the heart. Please let your heart shine on mine."

peng-peng:

Depending on the translation app used  we also get this  for Chap 20 

" The sky is high and cloudy, the moon is
bright and the stars are dark, in the
mignonette forest, the shadow of the flowers
is rotting, and the fragrance is overflowing
Xiao Yao stepped on the moonlight fragrant
flowers, singing and dancing, body like a
willow, eyes like spring water, she sang the
noon wandering, she danced shadow messy,
the last sentence of the long time to keep
each other, do not separate, the sound is like
a wandering silk " 

All these moon mentioned when she is singing to Jing

TH served Xiao Jing.  Blessed be TH.

Yess... just to add the thai ver I translated. But its not singing to the moon.. its "under moonlight"

Xiao Yao drank a cup of wine and smiled, stood up and spun around, gently unfold the wide hem of the sleeve. “I will sing a mountain folk song for you!”

She did not wait  answer from them.
Xiao Yao began to sing while dancing.

If you were the wind on a stream
I am like a lotus in the wind.
Meet and miss each other.
Meet and miss each other.
If you were the clouds in the sky
I am like the moon among the clouds.
Love each other, cherish each other
Love each other, cherish each other
If you were a tree in the middle of the mountain
I am like a vine on a tree.
intertwined, side by side
intertwined, side by side
Why is this world both happy and sad?
Why is this life having to stay together and separate?
I only want to be by your side.
For eternity, never to separate
For eternity, never to separate
For eternity, never to separate ...

The sky is high, the clouds are thin. The moon , the stars were dim and bright . Inside the Mu Xi(osmanthus) Forest, the leaves were crammed together. The fragrance spreaded everywhere. Xiao Yao walked in the moonlight and the fragrance of flowers, singing and dancing Her soft body fluttered like a willow branch. Eyes as wet as spring water She sang a lingering song under the moonlight.

Her dancing figure was in with chaos with her last sentence. “For eternally, never to separate.” Her voice was soft and fluttering like floating silk and repeated the same line three times. The mood was tightly longing, sentimental and deeply engraved to the bone

I like how osmanthus forest is presented too. It's very yaojing symbol of love token.

I also think the reason why she said she was willing to marry shiqi, but was mute about Jing was because 1. Jing told her she should give tushan Jing 15 years & he’ll bring her shiqi back to her. 2. XY always loved the simple life & liked how simple her & shiqi’s lives were back in qingshui town. 3. It’s shiqi she wants & fell in love with(even though she tried hard in denying her feelings), Jing comes with a lot of baggage,while shiqi doesn’t.

@FTCU

Jing   is married .  That's why she cannot answer and  she had also said in the dragon bone prison that she wants to spend the rest of her life.

YSQ represent  the simple life she want hence she answer yes to XL question.  YSQ  is in a way not married since ffyy did not marry ysq.

When asked about  wanting to marry Jing.  She is not answering  because  Jing is married.   He is the one she is in love with. She  cannot have him.

later  on xy marries Jing  [( she has now both the man she is in love  with ( Jing) with and  her want  for a simple life (YSQ)]  under the moon.

At the end if the story she again  Jing/YSQ  in from of her  the people important to her and get their blessing  to have their long life together. 

If you noticed he is not even called YSQ by XL.

When jing comes back. From thr dead. Xy call him Jing.  To prove that it is really him ( all that he represents to her, Jing them say " I am WXY's  YSQ .

I he does not say "i am YSQ" or  "I am xy 's YQ".  

"Actions speak  louder than words" and with XY this saying comes true. 

Xl is the one  who knows who XY's heart beat for.  Thanks to the bug,  he has been aware of her deep romantic feelings for  Tushan Jing . This since he took the lover bug. 

He has shared the joy and pain she has been feeling for Jing.  In this he has shared her fate. 

This is why he rephrased the question.  Xy is stubborn. 

Thank you everyone for your replies. They are so helpful. IDK I feel that Tong Hua is a little bit too biased for XL while the drama seems to be a tad more in favor of our baby sweetheart Tushan Jing. Or maybe because Deng Wei's doe eyes and disarmingly sweet smile that lends me that impression?

So I am pleasantly surprised that the drama decides to be less ambiguous on that front and has XY declare Jing as the moon instead of whatever roundabout way that is written in Chapter 10.

TH seems to be really fond of using the 'moon' as some sort of symbolism for longing/love. The moon shows up a lot of times in scenes featuring XL and XY as well as TSJ and XY.  XL fans are claiming that "The moon belonged to XY and XL at the beginning but XY wants to change it to associate the moon with Jing later on."

littleloverboytsj:

Thank you everyone for your replies. They are so helpful. IDK I feel that Tong Hua is a little bit too biased for XL while the drama seems to be a tad more in favor of our baby sweetheart Tushan Jing. Or maybe because Deng Wei's doe eyes and disarmingly sweet smile that lends me that impression?

So I am pleasantly surprised that the drama decides to be less ambiguous on that front and has XY declare Jing as the moon instead of whatever roundabout way that is written in Chapter 10.

TH seems to be really fond of using the 'moon' as some sort of symbolism for longing/love. The moon shows up a lot of times in scenes featuring XL and XY as well as TSJ and XY.  XL fans are claiming that "The moon belonged to XY and XL at the beginning but XY wants to change it to associate the moon with Jing later on."

TH said her fav character was xl, so it’s no surprise there. That’s one thing I don’t like about the story, cos as an author, even if you have a fav character, don’t be bias & write the story in favor of all, but luckily Deng Wei brought Jing character to life, which impressed a lot of people.

@peng-peng it's really annoying that Koala pursepofully skipped that part where XL asks XY whether she wants to marry Jing or not. Jing is a man with a lot of baggage and trappings so it's VERY natural and expected that XY feels conflicted facing with the choice of whether to marry Jing or not because she is completely head over heel in love with him but he's a married man. And XY has only 01 condition, 01 criteria for her life partner, lover that they have to be faithful and devoted to her and only her. She must be that person's priority, and she knows Jing now tied to FFYY cannot do so for her. But she still finds her heart in predicament because it wants what it wants (a man married to another woman).

The interesting thing is that I try to look through the Vietnamese version today, and the last question, in the Vietnamese version, is not "Who do you want to spend your life with the MOST?" but "Who do you want to spend your life with MORE?"

So I am even now more confused, because it's as if XL is asking between Jing and YSQ who does XY prefer to spend her life with?

can someone who knows Chinese corrects me/ addresses this?

@littlelover

Koala has been very biased since her fav is xl, she doesn’t translate the exact words in the book, she adds her own to make xl look like the better person ?.

I remember @winnyaye saying something about xl asking XY who she wants to spend the rest of her life with, but she refused to answer since she’s conflicted cos Jing is now married & 2. Jing is the one she wants but can’t have anymore(well,for now).

I think xl asked because with the lover’s bug, he could tell it was YSQ she wanted to marry as she said she was willing to marry him but was hesitant with Jing. Jing’s name is of high status but YSQ is just a normal man & XY wants the normal life. Plus Jing did promise to bring back her YSQ after 15 years. Dunno that’s how I feel.

Anyway, Jing is Jing and YSQ is YSQ. XY wants YSQ, the simple life minded guy she lived & fell in love with in qingshui. Jing is of a royal status who has a lot of responsibilities, so it’s clear whom she’ll choose. But unfortunately Jing & YSQ are the same person, XY wants her YSQ back but is reluctant to fully give her heart to Jing due to all the ruckus. In the end, if you ask XY who she wants to marry, Jing or shiqi, she’ll definitely say shiqi cos shiqi isn’t with responsibilities or baggage, that’s the man she’s yearning for.

I think the conversation (especially the part that is omitted by Koala's Playground) demonstrates that XY loves Jing/YSQ (they are basically the same man you cannot pick and choose your family, who you came from) even when he's saddled with all that baggage. She loves Jing against reasons, logic and rationality and she cannot easily let go of Jing as she thought she could/would. She is still very much heartbroken after they broke up and has not moved on from him at that point in the story. That's why when XL asks her do you want to marry / spend the rest of your life with Jing (the man who has hurt and disappointed you and betrayed your trust (he did not but you get what I mean), she does not immediately say No. But she cannot say yes either. 

lol I always laugh when ZX is third wheeling in XY & Jing’s love. His face says it all, even when they were in qiingshui town, he knew something was going on between those two lmao.

FTCU:

lol I always laugh when ZX is third wheeling in XY & Jing’s love. His face says it all, even when they were in qiingshui town, he knew something was going on between those two lmao.

So true.    That's what I was so pissed when he  was involved in the death of Jing. He then  pretended that he was doing it for XY. 

Have there been any updates about season 2 or any pictures so far?