END OF CHAPTER 17 REVIEW

-oh we're on chapter 17 for thai ver of lyf already, i need to catch up w reading.... 

so there're a lot of DW updates id like to share here, esp for those who, like me, have missed out on a lot and is late on what's going on around here, lyf, jing, yaojing, dw, and his recent projects - the villain role and his su yishui role for LotD with the recent iQiyi world conference and his new brand endorsement ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠

dtsj_sapphire:

so there're a lot of DW updates id like to share here, esp for those who, like me, have missed out on a lot and is late on what's going on around here, lyf, jing, yaojing, dw, and his recent projects - the villain role and his su yishui role for LotD with the recent iQiyi world conference and his new brand endorsement ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠

Yes..i have seen traiers for both dramas...im super excited

dtsj_sapphire:

i see some updates on the thread, reading mode again, thanks for all that's been shared here ;-D 

how are you all doing? how's your mdl break?

hope everything's fine with everyone, we're almost over April, then there's May, June and maybe we'll hear some good news by then? or maybe July? hope we can also see some poster updates for s2 finally *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Yes Im still hoping to see season 2 in july..

Winny:

Yes Im still hoping to see season 2 in july..

soooo true... (⁠T⁠T⁠)

Winny:

Yes..i have seen traiers for both dramas...im super excited

i wish we could see all Wei Wei's roles this year, it would be great! imagine from Jing to his other roles with very different characteristics lol - a villain role (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) then there's Su Yishui, that i think can balance the two other roles? haha

thank you everyone for your very thoughtful and detailed analyses. I read them all. the more i read and reread LYF, the more I understand what Tong Hua is trying to say with the love story of xiao yao and jing and how it can only be Jing for xiao yao.

littleloverboytsj:

thank you everyone for your very thoughtful and detailed analyses. I read them all. the more i read and reread LYF, the more I understand what Tong Hua is trying to say with the love story of xiao yao and jing and how it can only be Jing for xiao yao.

oh hiii, new family member? welcome aboard! *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* 

great! love what you said ^-^✿ yaojing love story's an inspiration 

https://x.com/dramaticsKC/status/1782754783125987678?t=aUPqKaID2p2H_3WHw3YXPA&s=09

Dramatic is translating Love of the divine tree novel

loveofthedivinetree.wordpress.com 

If  you are interested to read it before the drama  starts. 

peng-peng:

https://x.com/dramaticsKC/status/1782754783125987678?t=aUPqKaID2p2H_3WHw3YXPA&s=09

Dramatic is translating Love of the divine tree novel

loveofthedivinetree.wordpress.com 

If  you are interested to read it before the drama  starts. 

Thank you Peng! 

Here is the poster!! 

littleloverboytsj:

You are welcome. 

littleloverboytsj:

Thanks for this!

Our latest link: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=21

Covered for my part Lost in translation and these below subjects from chapter 17 :)!

Have a Happy Day!

A friend recently made laugh hard...while sharing images of the movie he was watching...Take a look :D!!!

=>

BUT!!!!!!!

WAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

The end

Movie Title ? : The Yin Yang Master 

Prayse the Tushan Sword! :D!!!!!XD!!!!

************* LOL*****************

Symbolika1:

A friend recently made laugh hard...while sharing images of the movie he was watching...Take a look :D!!!

=>

BUT!!!!!!!

WAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

The end

Movie Title ? : The Yin Yang Master 

Prayse the Tushan Sword! :D!!!!!XD!!!!

************* LOL*****************

Blessed  be the Tushan. They seem to always win again Xiangliu. Lol