Since the novel released some  readers has many question and confusion related to it for exaple, why Zhuan Xu is the 1st ML.https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1561047600404602882?s=20  here is the thread where you can read the author's interview.

the link doesn't work anymore, do you have another source perhaps?

DOHere:

the link doesn't work anymore, do you have another source perhaps?

I am going to add it in the photo section then you can read it

This makes the story very unique.

Xiao An:

Since the novel released some  readers has many question and confusion related to it for exaple, why Zhuan Xu is the 1st ML.https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1561047600404602882?s=20  here is the thread where you can read the author's interview.

DOHere:

got it, thanks!

****************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************

***********************

Uploaded the missing parts  and added the chinese original version, so the interview is complete.

=> Should be re-rereaded with attention .......! <3

That interview needs to be read with much attention, alright.

Because in the words of the great Inigo Montoya:

nathsketch:

That interview needs to be read with much attention, alright.

Because in the words of the great Inigo Montoya:

wooah...looks like you're right, so remember what tonghua said "Everything is just a line of grass and snakes, stretching for thousands of miles.""Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth?"

windiaaa041293:

wooah...looks like you're right, so remember what tonghua said "Everything is just a line of grass and snakes, stretching for thousands of miles.""Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth?"

Girl, I remember everything you shared and I agree with every single word :)

I particularly love the snake in the grass writing technique :D

If there's a snake, I'm loving it already :))))))

nathsketch:

Girl, I remember everything you shared and I agree with every single word :)

I particularly love the snake in the grass writing technique :D

If there's a snake, I'm loving it already :))))))

I like it too,SNAKE..LOL.
Ah, I've moved Thread to S2. I'll focus more there later.https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/121195-about-lovesickness-yaoliu

Symbolika1:

****************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************

***********************

Uploaded the missing parts  and added the chinese original version, so the interview is complete.

=> Should be re-rereaded with attention .......! <3

Full version, chinese original version added.

@nathsketch...Who in this world doesn't know that Xiaoyao's lover is Tsj... in fact, everyone knows that Tsj is Xiaoyao's husband.
But is that the point of the story?

Please also underline:

As for those things which couldn't be obtained, life is not perfect, and it's already not easy to get what he/she wanted most.

Tong Hua: There is always some imperfection in the word '相思”(LOVESICKNESS); either you want to see each other but cannot, or you are in love but cannot be together.

When Tonghua wrote Lost you forever, she thought that it was her most mature writing skill.
What is meant by the most mature writing ability?

lucky for some people can see the hidden lines that Tonghua wants to convey.and for the rest,for some people, they only see what they want to see with the naked eye.

This is Tonghua's original post from 2013, about the origins of LYF/sauvignon blanc, is there anyone who wants to deny it too?

Symbolika1:

Full version, chinese original version added.

windiaaa041293:

@nathsketch...Who in this world doesn't know that Xiaoyao's lover is Tsj... in fact, everyone knows that Tsj is Xiaoyao's husband.
But is that the point of the story?

Please also underline:

As for those things which couldn't be obtained, life is not perfect, and it's already not easy to get what he/she wanted most.

Tong Hua: There is always some imperfection in the word '相思”(LOVESICKNESS); either you want to see each other but cannot, or you are in love but cannot be together.

I will only reply once on this thread. Whatever theories you want to type down after is all for you. 

Yes, Tu Shan Jing is Xiao Yao's love interest and eventually husband. And one might want to look up the meaning of love interest, which is the person female lead or male lead falls in love with and may or may not be another protagonist. She futher said to make it more clear that ml is CX but not someone whom Xiao Yao falls in love with. So there's comparison  to understand more clearly. If you are not sure about what "love interest" mean in fiction ...look it up on google and or anywhere u like. 

And yep life is not perfect, 

but didn't she say characters got what they want most in life..NOT A TRAGEDY! positive  > negative . 

and for this lovesickness, main characters had suffered from it at certain time in story. but in the end this "eternally yearning for you" is for male lead, CX or Qiang Xuan.

There is always some imperfection with the word, either you want to see each other but cannot, or you are in love but cannot be together. The characters in this story all have this kind of thinking at a certain stage in their life Tushan Jing, Xiang Liu, Xiao Yao, Xing Yue, and A Nian all have their own lovesickness pain , but in the end this song "eternally yearning for you" was sung for the male protagonist, Qiang Xuan.

for me it is clear., very clear. 

As for how she said, she had thought her writing was mature so readers can dive into it with emotions and some may have gone beyond it.  She did have regrets . That's why she had to clear things off in this interview .

Thats all..

Have good days and nights ♡

BYE BYE.