I believe ep 8 revealed changmin chose to room with hyeokjun because likes hyeokjun as a person and since hyeokjun preferred a double room and jeonghyun who he has feelings for kept hammering that he preferred a single room from the onset(which I mentioned earlier). Ultimately, both parties will need to be into each other inorder to date. Changmin and jeongho understand the concept of the show. 

Mitsuha_luv:

Like do you get!! I have that feeling maybe Chang-min doesn't really like Hyeok-jun. Like very brutal, I think in episode 7 at the ending maybe Chang-min finally set it straight that he isn't interested in Chang-min. After watching episode 7 I knew baby Eun-chan needs ? serious sermon, like did he just say he would have picked Seon-yul if he heard him sing, like TF?? Seon-yul that's picky asf, Also the smile on Chan-gyu's face when Jeong-ho talked about sth based on what he does when he likes someone, baba dey smile ??he should not put his hopes to high ohhh and it feels like maybe Hyeon might like Jeong-ho ?. 

Seonyul just vex me! Like I feel like smacking his smirks off his face anytime he shows up. 

Eunchan comes across like a newbie in dating and I think he will  go through lots of heartbreakers if he isn't careful. He just focuses on the physical stuff, and there wasn't even a lot of interaction between him and hyeokjun or any potential. He should have asked Chang-min or jh to educate him....lol

Hyeon and Jeong-ho are kinda colleague(entertainment) and when they went out together they both clearly said they have no feelings for each other. Jeong-ho said it was between 0-0.5%, so they are friends. 

I guess we now know that Chang Min is in fact not actually confused (*/ω\*). 

im on episode 8 and 9 and I can only say my heart has been hurting? for changyu since day 1. He is so adorable, sweet, quiet and shy but NOT one person is interested in him. I literally cried for him, he is so strong. Why is no-one not interested in him? why does he keep getting rejected?  How come he does not get much screen time? what's wrong with him?(not a damn thing that's what)  Everyone is so obsessed with changmin that its annoying?

@ifesal, it seems I can't quote someone's message really don't know why keeps saying my account is under reviewbut anyways . Yh I think Eun-chan really should have ask Jeong-hyeon since they interact alot , like do you get Seon-yul is really getting annoying. ?Hmmmm jeong-ho and hyeon friends still okay as long as chan-gyu and jeong-ho ship sails✨

@saygo ????? true true

@Asha abeg I just downloaded ep 8&9 I hope jeong-jo didn't reject changyu??!! Mogbe!!??? it makes me sick how everyone is all over changmin like they should give it a rest abeg

Saygo :

In fact he is keen listener and understands what other one wants. 

Asha:

im on episode 8 and 9 and I can only say my heart has been hurting? for changyu since day 1. He is so adorable, sweet, quiet and shy but NOT one person is interested in him. I literally cried for him, he is so strong. Why is no-one not interested in him? why does he keep getting rejected?  How come he does not get much screen time? what's wrong with him?(not a damn thing that's what)  Everyone is so obsessed with changmin that its annoying?

Answer to those questions of yours is simple: Not everyone thinks the same to like the same thing. What you find charming and wonderful May not be charming & wonderful to others. What you find sufficient to like someone is not the same as what others requires to like & love someone. 

ChangMin & HyukJun have been the popular ones since start. By Ep 9 we have somewhat of a glimpse of how this series might end. Whoever ended with whom, I hope they all ended up being bonded and have a strong friendship right now. 

Saygo :

I actually hit myself for sulking after the race episode ? i rewatched the series from start and I bet if all viewers does it too, they’ll experience what I experienced. Reasoning out for all the stuff we thought ChangMin did stupidly and seeing that from the very start, he was eyeing Junghyun already. I think of some of the sub, it wasn’t done correctly that at few times, ChangMin’s words got to be disappointing. I came across simple ones like a casts saying “Me too” and it was translated as “Oh, really?”. Mostly the Hyung said was changed to specific cast name. Junghyun at most times called everyone Hyung even ChangMin. 

Truly fun to rewatch after knowing what we know now. 

Mitsuha_luv:

@Asha abeg I just downloaded ep 8&9 I hope jeong-jo didn't reject changyu??!! Mogbe!!??? it makes me sick how everyone is all over changmin like they should give it a rest abeg

Hehehe! Changmin is not confused, he can be easily misunderstood because he isn't talkative but he is straightforward when necessary.  

Mitsuha_luv:

@ifesal, it seems I can't quote someone's message really don't know why keeps saying my account is under reviewbut anyways . Yh I think Eun-chan really should have ask Jeong-hyeon since they interact alot , like do you get Seon-yul is really getting annoying. ?Hmmmm jeong-ho and hyeon friends still okay as long as chan-gyu and jeong-ho ship sails✨

It clicked that all the drama from the 8 episodes happened in 5days, it's a reality show afterall. Eunchan gave up his feelings after 2days, judging the time-line from the group date and because of how short the time they have to connect, makes sense that they all went with physical attraction. Doubt jeongho and changyu ship will sail and I am happy with changjeong.  

I just started the series 2days ago and I am already in episode. I love the series and the progress of Changmin and jeong hyun relationship. I hope they end up with the right partners

Mitsuha_luv:

Like do you get!! I have that feeling maybe Chang-min doesn't really like Hyeok-jun. Like very brutal, I think in episode 7 at the ending maybe Chang-min finally set it straight that he isn't interested in Chang-min. After watching episode 7 I knew baby Eun-chan needs ? serious sermon, like did he just say he would have picked Seon-yul if he heard him sing, like TF?? Seon-yul that's picky asf, Also the smile on Chan-gyu's face when Jeong-ho talked about sth based on what he does when he likes someone, baba dey smile ??he should not put his hopes to high ohhh and it feels like maybe Hyeon might like Jeong-ho ?. 

Ah  you're speaking pidgin lol ending don reach. I shock say hyeok jun picked jeongho. They're like oil and water