Maryam Baruwa:

The show is not the end. They will find love now that more people have gotten to know and appreciate them

Amen ohhh

Anyone following the drama unfold on sm between hj and jh?  Unfortunately, we can only ship people but they choose who they feel drawn to. Apparently hj was in a whole relationship outside the show. Says alot as to why he was just letting the guys rush him and why he was indecisive till the very last minute.  I feel bad for jh cos he genuinely wanted to match with someone.   

Ifesal:

Anyone following the drama unfold on sm between hj and jh?  Unfortunately, we can only ship people but they choose who they feel drawn to. Apparently hj was in a whole relationship outside the show. Says alot as to why he was just letting the guys rush him and why he was indecisive till the very last minute.  I feel bad for jh cos he genuinely wanted to match with someone.   

I was so shocked. I thought HJ was just shy or reserved but it turns out he was being sus and calculating  the whole time if this is all true.  Why go on a show like this if you are already in a relationship? I'm glad Eunchan dodged that bullet. Hokeep deserved better than that.

Hello?!?!? Reality shows are scripted,  they are not reality!!! Everyone on the show is a wannabe actor. Reality production recruits unknown actors and they have weekly meetings in how the week goes. Not saying one of the actors can’t catch feelings but very seldom does anything come out of this mess.  Dating shows are as fake as BLs. They even guide couples together hoping they get shipped.  How do I know??? 1) My close friend was in a dating show, he signed a contract not to reveal any secrets of the production company. Length of contract? 20 years!! 2) he got sued for writing a book! Lol. .. So f-ing fake. 

Ladbugann6:

Hello?!?!? Reality shows are scripted,  they are not reality!!! Everyone on the show is a wannabe actor. Reality production recruits unknown actors and they have weekly meetings in how the week goes. Not saying one of the actors can’t catch feelings but very seldom does anything come out of this mess.  Dating shows are as fake as BLs. They even guide couples together hoping they get shipped.  How do I know??? 1) My close friend was in a dating show, he signed a contract not to reveal any secrets of the production company. Length of contract? 20 years!! 2) he got sued for writing a book! Lol. .. So f-ing fake. 

Yeah… but. How much was it was true and how much was it was fake? Was it fake to the point that they’re not even gay?