They always refer to him and he to himself, as a bad guy. what did he actually do that was bad tho? 

i guess he killed that guy in the snow, but you cant really say his crazed episodes are his personality? also everyone is going around killing random soldiers and bad guys, so not really sure how having killed someone makes him any different to literally every other guy in that time period. 

is it cause he used to "work" for the rebels, but he was always a double agent. 

is it cause in the beginning he was going to commit a coup.... but later we found that was never true, and he had no intention of doing that. 

his personality is petty and strict, but once again, thats not really a reason to give him such a prominent "im the bad guy" label when that literally every cdrama male lead. 

can someone explain this lmao

BTSFT123:

They always refer to him and he to himself, as a bad guy. what did he actually do that was bad tho? 

i guess he killed that guy in the snow, but you cant really say his crazed episodes are his personality? also everyone is going around killing random soldiers and bad guys, so not really sure how having killed someone makes him any different to literally every other guy in that time period. 

is it cause he used to "work" for the rebels, but he was always a double agent. 

is it cause in the beginning he was going to commit a coup.... but later we found that was never true, and he had no intention of doing that. 

his personality is petty and strict, but once again, thats not really a reason to give him such a prominent "im the bad guy" label when that literally every cdrama male lead. 

can someone explain this lmao

These days, if the dude is not a boring, wimpy, spineless, and useless green flag, he's automatically bad and toxic lol.

Yes, green flags annoy me to no end. I think I drove that point home hahahahahaha

XW is awesome. More leads like him, please. ♥️