I am just going to list everything I hate as tropes go at once so as to not make 30 threads. Again these are things I do NOT want.

• Love triangles or Love rivals(I want absolutely none of this)
  • 20 episodes of not getting together
  • only together in the final episode
  • we have to be secret about dating at school
  • break up for a bit as an arc
  • loses memory 
  • endings that are open ended
  • everyone is too shy about love to exist practically

I have a lot of things I hate and am basically searching for a show with none of it. I want just a fun wholesome romance without the bullshit. Some of these exist in anime and manga but it seems really hard to find in any other type of medium. I'll rewatch a show or reread something a million times so I am being so picky because I am basically looking for a perfect fit that I can watch again and again and again.

Can be straight, gay, lesbian, whatever.

The first one to come to mind that ticks all your boxes is King the Land. It's a fun light watch, cheesy but, imo, in a good way (YMMV, some people really hated this one for being a cliche romcom but imo romance is the selling point here). There is some "we have to be secret about this at work" but they are both kind of terrible at it.

I'm subscribing to this so I can read the responses too...

Ivy:
The first one to come to mind that ticks all your boxes is King the Land. It's a fun light watch, cheesy but, imo, in a good way (YMMV, some people really hated this one for being a cliche romcom but imo romance is the selling point here). There is some "we have to be secret about this at work" but they are both kind of terrible at it.

This is exactly what I was thinking too. They were also really mature about everything too, in a way I haven't seen in kdramas.

Ivy:

Does the boyfriend become a whole thing? It seems fun, but one episode in and she has a current boyfriend they are trying to tell her to dump and that just feels like an exact formula for an annoying love rival that can't accept a break up.

I looked it up and this quote below basically confirms my fear which is it's one of those storylines where the dude is just not leaving and seemingly the girl is not willing to fully just say fuck off and this seems to happen in like episode 10 which, if they are still dealing with a weird ex 10 episodes in I am not sure it is what I am looking for. 

"However, Gu Won had misunderstood the situation—that evening, Cheon Sa Rang was actually in the process of breaking up with Gong Yoo Nam. Even after the split, the tiresome Gong Yoo Nam kept calling her, and he even wound up making her cry on her birthday."

Mateo:

Does the boyfriend become a whole thing? It seems fun, but one episode in and she has a current boyfriend they are trying to tell her to dump and that just feels like an exact formula for an annoying love rival that can't accept a break up.

Oh no he barely factors in. He shows up again like maybe once? I don't even remember that's how inconsequential he is.

Ivy:

Oh no he barely factors in. He shows up again like maybe once? I don't even remember that's how inconsequential he is.

Ah, the articles make it seem like he's an entire thing. I suppose I will give it a shot then.

Possibly Meeting You. No love triangles, the leads are together for a lot of the drama, no breakups or amnesia, a good ending, and while the ML is very socially withdrawn he's not shy about love.

Mateo:

Ah, the articles make it seem like he's an entire thing. I suppose I will give it a shot then.

I think we're done with him by episode 4 or 5

emeraldarrows:

Possibly Meeting You. No love triangles, the leads are together for a lot of the drama, no breakups or amnesia, a good ending, and while the ML is very socially withdrawn he's not shy about love.

Ooh I might have this one too my list. I usually avoid Chinese dramas because they drag or have annoying live triangles or always do the "let's separate them for a year in the final episode" thing. Eta lol I already watched it

emeraldarrows:

This was really fun until, and this is no fault of the show, the english subtitles get wildly out of sync on episode 13 on youtube and I checked and it continues to 14. Subtitles are happening moments after anyone speaks and the versions elsewhere are different translations that are poorly written. So far this was a great suggestion, except for the fact they still aren't actually dating or even close to it as they won't even say they like each other 14 episodes in, so thank you. if anybody knows of an official version with good subs let me know.

Mateo:

I am just going to list everything I hate as tropes go at once so as to not make 30 threads. Again these are things I do NOT want.

• Love triangles or Love rivals(I want absolutely none of this)
  • 20 episodes of not getting together
  • only together in the final episode
  • we have to be secret about dating at school
  • break up for a bit as an arc
  • loses memory 
  • endings that are open ended
  • everyone is too shy about love to exist practically

I have a lot of things I hate and am basically searching for a show with none of it. I want just a fun wholesome romance without the bullshit. Some of these exist in anime and manga but it seems really hard to find in any other type of medium. I'll rewatch a show or reread something a million times so I am being so picky because I am basically looking for a perfect fit that I can watch again and again and again.

Can be straight, gay, lesbian, whatever.

I would recommend giving  Meet Yourself a try, it's for free on viki. Although it does fall into one spot of '20 episodes of not getting together' it's a wholesome, healing slice of life drama and they don't avoid getting together quickly due to any stupid reasons - it's one of the most mature and realistic romances I've seen in a drama. 

There's like... No bullshit in this drama, it was a breath of fresh air.  

I dislike the things you mention. I mostly hate toxic couples, non-concent/rape and sad endings. I usually don't like stories that take place in school, I guess because they act immature. I'm gonna share some of my favourite romance series and I will mention if any of them have one of the things you hate. 

I feel you linger in the air. I doesn't perfectly fit but I think you would enjoy it. It's a historical thai romance. The couple do break up but it's just for a short bit and it's a mutual decision. They are gay and he is supposed to marry a girl for his futures sake (I would not call it a love triangle, they never get together or like each other).  It's a really good series, good writing and story, very romantic and it has a healthy relationship. They communicate and care about each other. 

I told sunset about you is basically a must watch, it's a great series and just 5 episodes (it has a second season but it's not as magical). It has "love rivals" but only because they don't realice their love and one of them struggles with his sexuality.

The eighth sense. They do break up for a bit but it's because he is traumatised. 

For a "lighter" watch try Old fashion cupcake. It's just 5 episodes + an epilogue, so they get together in the last episode but they act like they are dating and it's really wholesome. If you like Cherry Magic then you should like this one. 

About youth is also good, they may get together later in the series, but it's just 8 episodes and it's wholesome. 

Bokura no Shokutaku/Our dining table is wholesome and just ten episodes but they get together late in the series I think. 

Our dating sim is wholesome fluff and just 8 episodes. 

You may also like (for these I also think that they get together later in the series but they are quite short): Seven days: monday-thursday, Seven days: friday-sunday (two movies). His (this is a movie and it's more serious/dark). You are mine (this one is a bit toxic). The eclipse. Love tractor. The new employee. Like in the movies (they break up for a bit). My ride...........

I seriously dislike most of what you mentioned as well so I actively try to look for more mature romances.

Run On: 10/10 fit. If my memory serves me right there's not a single moment that might fit any of the mentioned tropes. Also one of my all-time favourite dramas!! Mature romance + healing vibes, can't recommend enough!

The Killer Is Also Romantic. A minidrama but the leads are married (after having dated before, none of that arranged marriage stuff) since the beginning and stay together throughout the entire drama. 

Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen!? Another miniseries and so incredibly cute.  

It's been ages since I watched The Day of Becoming You but I checked my notes and the leads seem to get properly together around the midpoint and the closest thing to a love triangle is that FL has a crush on someone else at first (I forgor how long this goes on for but not very long iirc)

Then there's The Legend of Zhuohua. It admittedly does take a bit for the leads to get together but they're a couple for about half the drama and openly like each other for more. iirc there might've been a brief breakup moment (I wouldn't even call it an arc since iirc it was either solved within the episode or in the very next but I understand if that's a deal breaker for you). Defs doesn't have any of the other things you mentioned and honestly, the romance was so mature... I cannot recommend it enough!!