I'm the type of person who would like to see what we're my thoughts about a drama when I first watched it... I have seen in the profile tab.. The users can see how many reviews they have added but they cannot access all their reviews altogether.. They have to go hunt for their particular review in the sea of reviews on a particular drama... 

I think the app should provide a feature where one could access their reviews altogether.. This would help the user to make changed jn their reviews more easily and they wouldn't have to go review hunting

Thankyou. (Ps: ols vote for this.. I really need this feature??) 

1votes

Also list of actors i follows.. i can't find it.. it would make it very easy to find new shows i might like..

Nirtishah_1512:
I have seen in the profile tab.. The users can see how many reviews they have added but they cannot access all their reviews altogether.. They have to go hunt for their particular review in the sea of reviews on a particular drama...

I think the app

Have you tried using it through a browser? It does what you're asking for that way. I understand you'd rather it be in the app, but maybe this will help you in the meantime. Also, if it works the way you want in the browser, you can amend your request to add that functionality to the app as well.

Titli_25:
Also list of actors i follows.. i can't find it.. it would make it very easy to find new shows i might like.

Have you discovered Custom Lists yet? It's not perfect but they do work to collect lists of actors or series you like. This is one of mine to help keep track of actors I'd like to see more of + what roles I've seen them in https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzW0Z93   (AFAIK you can't follow actors here. Hearting their pages just seems to be a "like".) It won't send you an automatic notification when something new is added to their page, but it does streamline checking.

I especially like custom lists for writing mini reviews. Good as a reminder for myself and also for collecting favourites to share with others in an easily browsed space https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6Qbya1.  I have a list of everything I'm watching this year for a challenge, wish I'd done that with the other series I've watched too. There were several which all blended into each other. Live and learn :)

Anyway, that's my advice. Rather than waiting for the devs to maybe get around to adding what you'd like, see how close you can get with Lists in the meantime.

Elisheva:

Have you tried using it through a browser? It does what you're asking for that way. I understand you'd rather it be in the app, but maybe this will help you in the meantime. Also, if it works the way you want in the browser, you can amend your request to add that functionality to the app as well.

I use it through browser only.. i do know about custom list but i haven't figured out how to make my own..  thanks for reminding though.. i will try to figure that out.. 

Titli_25:
i do know about custom list but i haven't figured out how to make my own..

From your profile page, you can access your custom list from the Lists tab or click on your profile photo at the top right and select Custom Lists from the dropdown.

Suggestions to add Follow an actor/actress can be found HEREYou can vote on that thread.

samenai:

From your profile page, you can access your custom list from the Lists tab or click on your profile photo at the top right and select Custom Lists from the dropdown.

Suggestions to add Follow an actor/actress can be found HEREYou can vote on that thread.

i figured it out but the issue is i need to go to the list every time i want to add a new person in it and manually search for them.. if there was a button like 'add to list - select the list' in the information page of each person than it would be much easier to maintain my likes.. i have list of all the dramas i watched from the very no.1 drama i found and its well organized.. the actors one is not that easy it seems.. 

samenai:
Suggestions to add Follow an actor/actress can be found HERE. You can vote on that thread.

On the first page of this thread, a founder and co-admin posted "This is definitely a must have and something we really want to implement as well" -- in January, 2019. So they're aware of it, agreed enthusiastically with the usefulness... and five years later haven't brought it in. Not a good sign.

Titli_25:
the issue is i need to go to the list every time i want to add a new person in it and manually search for them

Yeah, it could be simpler. I've gotten used to it though and now updating my custom lists is something I really enjoy doing, especially when I'm buzzing after finishing a good series. It's a moment to reflect on the actors, other work they've done, whose performance I most enjoyed, and my thoughts about the series. Helps with remembering new names too. I get a lot out of the process and would still do it even if there was an automated version as well. I am for dramas. Maybe you'll get something out of doing it the slow way too? Anyway, it's the best we have and probably will be for a while so we may as well make the most of what we can do.