Hello, is the My List button discontinued on calendar page? It used to be next to the Filters button (for choosing the country), but last couple of days (maybe even a week) it's just Filters and a button for choosing the layout (tiles or list).

Do you mean the "My List" button?  It's there for me.

Here's what I see: "All" "My List" "Filters" the layout/tile/list button you mentioned.

Yes, sorry I got the name wrong. That being said, All and My List are missing for me. 

It looks like when you're logged out so you only have Filters and layout buttons.

That sounds like it's working as intended.  If you're logged out, there's no reason to show the "All" or "My List" buttons; you have to be logged in to have a list.

I am not logged out. I said it looks like that even though I'm logged in. 

Oh, sorry.  :D  I thought you meant when you were logged out.  So it thinks you're logged out even when you're logged in.  That's weird.

Maybe check how it looks using a different browser?

No worries :D I already did (Chrome, Edge, Firefox). Same thing. Funny thing is, everything else seems to be ok except the calendar. Is it possible that it became a subscription (or VIP or whatever other similar thing)-only feature?

I don't think so because I'm not VIP or subscribed to anything and I can see the buttons.  That's so weird.

Aoi Community Manager

If you don't have any current watching, it won't appear for you.

Thank you, just added the random one currently airing and the buttons are there . I somehow expected the buttons to be there and have the list empty if there are no currently airing shows. 

Sorry for the confusion. I guess this is the first time since I joined the site that I don't have anything new on my list.

Thanks again.

Aoi Community Manager

No problem!

I am robot closed this 10 days ago