American Fan:

Patience, patience, young one...

I am trying to be patient too lol. It is gonna be worth it in the end waiting to binge it. I gotta be positive lol XD

My Stand-In EP 4

Ming kidnapped Joe wtf I'm sorry but I laughed hard, I wasn't expecting that! I know I must hate Ming but I cant, I just feel so sad for Joe but idk why I still like Ming (probably cause I'm mentally ill lol) 

babi:

My Stand-In EP 4

Ming kidnapped Joe wtf I'm sorry but I laughed hard, I wasn't expecting that! I know I must hate Ming but I cant, I just feel so sad for Joe but idk why I still like Ming (probably cause I'm mentally ill lol) 

I was all choked up at that ending though. I already suspected that Ming had started to fall for Joe. But here, it's 2 years later, and he's still grieving, still living in their home, setting a place for Joe at the table, thinking that every little noise is Joe coming home.

This quote seemed appropriate because I had to go back and listen to the OST of Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu one more time.

PaiSkyForever:
I am trying to be patient too lol. It is gonna be worth it in the end waiting to binge it. I gotta be positive lol XD

We are in this together, NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT!!!

angeliviki2022:

I was all choked up at that ending though. I already suspected that Ming had started to fall for Joe. But here, it's 2 years later, and he's still grieving, still living in their home, setting a place for Joe at the table, thinking that every little noise is Joe coming home.

I know Ming is such a horrible person by using Joe but the fact he waited for him two years... I think he fell but now is late. I'm looking forward to see how this is gonna end

Wandee Goodday ep 3

I LOVE THIS DRAMA. Yoryak is so cute n funny, and the nurses r even more of an arsehole than Ter, for god's sake just stop spreading so many stupid rumours :( 

Also, I guess Fake Boyfriends with Benefits is a thing now lmao 

And the preview for the next ep has me screaming- DID YAK JUST ASK WANDEE TO BE BOYFRIENDS, OR IS GMMTV JUST MESSING WITH US? It's most likely the latter, coz what the actual hell r they gonna do for 8 more eps if these two become official in ep 4