I can't remember which episode it was, but for me it was at the point that Yoon Soo Wan started walking around half-pretending to be blind again and putting on a pretentious woe-is-me attitude.  After everything they had been through, a normal human being (indeed, even the sort of person she had been portrayed as up until that point) would simply have been grateful for what she still had, instead of going into a pointless and offensive spiral of hateful self-obsession.  Soo Wan went from being a strong female lead (as strong as can be expected in a romance story) to an almost-comical parody of moody womanhood.  Bleh.

Anyone else have a gripe they want to share?

The moment she stopped waiting for him.
I am soooo having a hard time finishing this drama. I think for me as they got to their adulthood it killed for me. I mean granted the lead male is a good actor, The characters seemed so different. They lost their personality. I don't know if was it was meant to be in the writing...In this case changing actors didn't do this  drama justice =(

I haven't watched it yet, but I've been thinking about it.  From what I've seen about people talking about it, it's really overly melodramatic, and I don't know if I can handle so much schmaltz so please spoil me.

Mostly, I just want to know how much screen time Seungri has, that will determine whether or not I watch this.

When they replaced Nam Ji Hyun and Kang Ha Neul with the emotionless Ku Hye Sun .....i have tried watching about 5 of her dramas and ended up dropping all of them because she only had 2 facial expressions in every drama 

Nam Ji Hyun and Kang Ha Neul were amazing and they should have kept them as the adults since a lot of dramas use the same actors for shows that span 10- 15 years 

Stevie70:

When they replaced Nam Ji Hyun and Kang Ha Neul with the emotionless Ku Hye Sun .....i have tried watching about 5 of her dramas and ended up dropping all of them because she only had 2 facial expressions in every drama 

Nam Ji Hyun and Kang Ha Neul were amazing and they should have kept them as the adults since a lot of dramas use the same actors for shows that span 10- 15 years 

I agree with that. They did a good job casting the adult looks-wise but they should have kept the teenage versions.The chemistry was great.

By the 12th episode I was done.
I felt nothing, I wanted the drama to be over, not because I disliked it, but because honestly I felt that there was nothing left to explore anymore.

This drama was too long, should've been of 10-12 episodes, not 20!
The teenage cast, the original characters had great chemistry, especially the guy, the way he displayed his emotions and his acting.. absolutely marvelous!

My biggest issue with this drama was the cast change, I had a really hard time adjusting to it!
The teenage versions did much better justice to the characters and portrayed them better than their adult counterparts, for me, the cast change was like I shifted to another drama entirely.

The most annoying part in the beginning was how the male lead didn't want to reveal who he really was, disappointing.

I look for a little realism in dramas but maybe that's just me, if it was like a real-world scenario I honestly think the guy would've been dying to tell who he was without waiting a second.

Now the most annoying part about this drama was Yoon Soo Wan's character's self-loathing, hatred and unreasonable reactions/emotions after she lost her sight and went on a 'self-searching' journey, completely annoying!