seyasee:

Definitely Bad Buddy. Everytime a new episode come, i always watch it from the first episode to the newest. So for me, i already watched the first episode for the 7th time. This series so hooked me. Ohm-Nanon acting's blown-minded.

yes me too. I have watched all those episodes again and again every friday till the new episode airs! :|)

I don't think it's even close - Bad Buddy by a mile. 2gether was closer in the first half, then it plunged off a cliff into being  the worst.

To be fair, there are still 5 episodes left of BB, which is plenty of time for GMM to ruin it. It's not GMM, but they half-ruined 1000 Stars with the stupid drama they stuffed into the penultimate episode.

Somebody inform me when someone say 2gether is better.

"Be my fake boyfriend so Green would stop hitting on me."

v.

"As of for me, when I have a lover, I always let my lover win"

I think most of us here know the answer to your question.

Jose:

2gether was super cute in the first half. Then they high fived and I was over it. 

exactly XD

Jenoluv:

Somebody inform me when someone say 2gether is better.

For real !! Bad buddy is so good that I can’t even get into other series right now 😩❤️

Definitely Bad Buddy !!! everything is different and up level compared to 2gether ... acting, casting, script, chemisty.... the only thing in 2gether that beats Bad Buddy could be ost. 2gether made me meet Scrubb so I am grateful. But except that I prefer Bad Buddy in every aspect.

TheGORJUSMARSH:

"Be my fake boyfriend so Green would stop hitting on me."

v.

"As of for me, when I have a lover, I always let my lover win"

I think most of us here know the answer to your question.

XD exactly I know the answer. In fact when Tine said that to Sarawat I was like uhhh is that even a solution? But then I was like okay plot, that's the plot. 

Bad Buddy for God sake.  It's like comparing caviar with expired fish.

Sorry but 2gether is so overrated, Bright and Win are really attractive but I never saw their chemistry more than being "bros".

Nanon and Ohm are best friends too, but you see how Pat and Pran are really into each other, probably the fact they being much better actors affected my decision.

Pirado:

Bad Buddy for God sake.  It's like comparing caviar with expired fish.

Sorry but 2gether is so overrated, Bright and Win are really attractive but I never saw their chemistry more than being "bros".

Nanon and Ohm are best friends too, but you see how Pat and Pran are really into each other, probably the fact they being much better actors affected my decision.

That was the best analogy ever. I don't understand Bright Fever, and the chemistry was non-existent in 2gether, not to mention the skill of the writer.

BAD BUDDY: sensitive towards each other's feelings. communicates to be able to resolve conflict.

2GETHER:  sees his boyfriend hugging an old girl friend, walks out, breaks down, gets hospitalised for some kind of stomach bug, not once did he at least want an explanation, moves out of the love nest.

There's no competition. 

Jose:

2gether was super cute in the first half. Then they high fived and I was over it. 

THIS.

But also, I personally think Bad Buddy is one of the best BL series to date. Ohm and Nanon are such amazingly talented actors that they can convey tons of emotions with simple gestures or just their eyes.

I recall being hyped about other BL series while watching them (SOTUS, We best love, Why R U, UWMA), but never to this extent, I'm literally obsessed with Bad Buddy.

This is not a fair. To compare

They were very different

Maryam Baruwa:

This is not a fair. To compare

They were very different

Why do u think its not fair? 

Firstly the stories are different.

In 2gether, a case of unrequited love with an uke that is unwilling and mostly scared to explore that part of a homosexual relationship with his partner.  Sarawat had a completely different approach in seducing win/tine and having a relationship with him. Which admittedly isn't really sexual. Plus the actors had a different vibe

In bad buddy. Ohm whom has had experience playing a dominant role in several bls. Is confident and sexually mature enough to put an obvious sexual undertone to the series. Even though they are playing the series as two friends. There is a secret intimacy there. 

So while 2gether is tame in terms of sexual chemistry. I believe the actors had good rapport and made a very attractive couple. 

While for ohmnannon err patpran they fought against an obvious sexual attraction that manifests in a giddy sort of sexual chemistry. Like there's an undercurrent, you keep anticipating them to do something naughty  at any moment

Anyways.