bad buddy the series or together the series??

For me, definitely it is bad buddy the series it has just half uploaded and had had me off the hook, this series really had me smiling like a idiot or crying like a idiot from time to time to but together is still one o the best series i have ever watched.

actually i reffered to toether series because in past year i think it has been the most suceesfull thai bls series.

please tell me your choice??

2gether was super cute in the first half. Then they high fived and I was over it. 

Definitely Bad Buddy the Series for me. 2gether was ok, but it just didn’t give me the same feeling as Bad Buddy has done for me.

Personally I feel many aspects of Bad Buddy are superior to 2gether, from storyline, chemistry of actors and leads, cinematography, sound, directing and production quality and more. However, this is of course subjective.

I agree with everything that has been said here. As a lot of people mentioned, the pandemic really helped 2gether the series, so did the fact that the main leads are attractive. 

In my opinion, I didn’t feel the chemistry between the main leads, they felt more like ‘buddies’ and it was kind of awkward when they did anything remotely romantic. I felt like there was a wall that prevented the actors on fully becoming their characters and this meant that I couldn’t really enjoy the drama at all.

Meanwhile, bad buddy has me wanting more, the actors are doing a great job and I can feel the chemistry here, it feels natural and not forced. It shouldn’t be categorised as a bl, it feels like more than that. I do admit that there are areas that could be improved on such as the gang rivalry, it could have been executed better. There could have been a more substantial reason behind their fights and the fights itself could have been improved on.

Apart from that, I have loved everything else in Bad Buddy which I sadly can’t say for 2gether the series.

Tbh, when 2gether still airing I'm really looking forward to each episode and the main reason is I want to saw Sarawat express his emotion through singing again. The song his sang is very beautiful and the meaning of the lyrics too very macth with their stories. I really like the feeling of 'hidden love' or one sided love. But, as of now I never watch the last episode. I just watched till ep 11, and drop it. Idkw, but for me the magic is stopped at ep 10. 

Meanwhile for the Bad Buddy, each episode is like a roller-coaster. And the current episode will become my favourite episode than the previous one. And it's always like that. Their acting is very good and real. It's really Pran and Pat stories. When u start re-watching each episode, you will fall deeper and deeper to their stories and u can't stop yourself to very invested to their stories. 

Honestly, 2gether was good but I only watch it for both Bright and Win. But the last 2 ep just ruin the show for me . Overall it was good but nothing compare to Bad Buddy. 

Bad buddy, again I started because I love Ohm and Nanon individual works. But  their chemistry and delivery is amazing !!! I either cry of happiness or pain every episode. It’s that good and we’re only half way . 

in together the series, in ep 11 when they   it realyy didn't fell like a breakup,  i wasen't even sad or like anything but in bad buddy we felt that painin just ep 4 and 5 so we dont even know how much it is gonna be in like when they breakup up( which i guess they would in later episodes and patch up again).

in bad buddy,  we really look forward to them being alone and flirt with each other we are so into it and when they have some intimate moment we it just fells so great but in together the series their intimate moments felt like nothing.

together the series we could see a one sided love, but there were no hurt feelings i could not fell it but in bad buddy the series we could really fell one sided pran love and also see how much it hurts like in ep 4.

together the series didnt even have a real kiss scene or a kiss that would make us smile but in bad buddy ep 5 kiss was like everything we could ever need, just that kiss was enough to make it the best bl of all times.

so in any way bad buddy wins.

I think it’s bad buddy series for me .. acting** , direction , chemistry , cinematography, ost more than that sole feeling and emotions even though story is not that new at the same time being glued to the seat , and definitely so far it’s Re-watch worthy series ... 

When they are happy am happy & when they are sad am sad .. what else we need .... just perfect 

No offense to 2gether. 2gether has those bromance vibes and not a full fledged BL vibe. Honestly if not for still 2gether, 2gether's ending wouldn't have been satisfying and I might not even have considered it as a BL. 2gether for me is one of the cutest BL out there but it has never been my favourite. Dark blue kiss had stayed intact in my top 1 until Bad buddy shook that list up and now bad buddy is there. So without any doubt for me Bad buddy is much better and more of my favourite too.

Just an additional comment. Bad Buddy is definitely number 1 for now, and for a long time in the future, it will likely stay on the top, or at least among the top, no matter how many new BL series from various countries may come and challenge it. There may be other series better than it in the future, but they will not displace Bad Buddy from the top tier rank.

For 2gether the Series, I think it's a good lesson for us that very handsome actors (most of us think so, but personally, I don't find Bright or Win that attractive or handsome) do not instantly make a series great. Bright and Win are mismatch at least in the first season (2gether) when they come to the romantic scene. Some people simply do not have the chemistry in that way. As mentioned, when they are put in those scenes, it felt really obviously awkward.

Of course, when compared to Pat-Pran (Ohm-Nanon) one of a kind chemistry, the chemistry of the leads and others in 2gether paled in comparison. Having only one couple (so far) in Bad Buddy also helps a lot in my opinion. Some series suffered from having way too many side couples that ended up diluting the main couple's interaction time and story, or even incoherent storytelling.

Jose:

2gether was super cute in the first half. Then they high fived and I was over it. 

your comment made me laugh xD

Jose:

You described it perfectly lol

Bad buddy. Definitly bad buddy, I have watch many but I do think a lot of times BL dont feel like a quality serie for me. Like the quality for wich it is accepted as acceptable is very low imo. Bad buddy just breaks that for me and they do it in style. The story is well written, it flows, it captivates you and the songs, the twist, the filming quality. It is really good. And most of all the acting is wholesome. The actors are amazing. I do think they are hot. But not because objectivly they are the most handsome.but because they carry their character and acting so out of this world. and that makes them hot as hell. 

Definitely Bad Buddy. Everytime a new episode come, i always watch it from the first episode to the newest. So for me, i already watched the first episode for the 7th time. This series so hooked me. Ohm-Nanon acting's blown-minded.

Actually i love both series but as of now Bad Buddy the series make me feel the magic of true love. This is the one of the best BL i ever watched before. This is series not too dramatic nor too fast. Both pat and pran are just awesome. Ohm and Nanon are so handsome when they are flirting with each other. Episode 7 was the another best episode and finally they becomes boyfriends. I just hope the upcoming scenes won't be too dramatic as pat's father and pran's mother are too toxic for pat and pran's relation!
The line " You said your wish is to cook a favorite dish for someone you like.,As of for me, when i have a lover,I always let my lover win" was just make me blush. There are many lines like this which makes us happy. This series is a stress reliever and also stress maker for singles like me! because all we want is a boyfriend like pat , As Pat is Handsome, Loyal, Bold ,Courage, Confident and the spark that comes from his confidence and physical attraction.