Soo I just have so much feeling after ep11. I just don’t understand the ending . It make no sense to me and I just can’t accept it . I had high hope that P’Aof would show how strong their love is and hold on. But it take a different turn . I hope that it was alla prank or they’re just pretending ??

Can someone explain to me how they feel about ep .11 ? And why p’Aof might add the break up and time skip ep12 ? 

I just need someone to talk with ??

i cried so much the entire last song with flashbacks . This episode made me feels like it really was the end of their relationship at least in this timeline,  because they were so happy on their little honeymoon and then knew exactly that when they come back it will be the end (my heart was broken when Pat cried and Pran said Good Luck buddy and with the little what if our parents weren’t enemies ??)

I know in the Preview of ep 12 , they broke up and They will eventually be back together after a time jump (at the reunion party) or I don’t knowww? and I hate that

I'm confused af, the breakup thing is just ridiculous for me. I mean we still don't know how necessary that "break up" was before the 12th ep aired, but when I watched yesterday's ep I was like "tf? what? why?", it's just...weird. I feel like the director inserts the breakup scene just to add some spice to PatPran's relationship, but I personally think that's just meh and too f ordinary. In my opinion, it'd be great if they could make PatPran's relationship as the ultimate weapon to reconcile the 2 families which means they didn't need to break up. But well, there's still 1 ep left soo let's see how they'll wrap this up :))

I think that we see in episode 11 that Pran maybe he understands her mother and He doesn’t want to do something that breaks her heart tho he loves Pat too and Pat knew that 

I personally loved it! The first time through, I only saw it coming towards the end, but rewatching the entire episode, the breakup was inevitable it's always been on the surface.

I feel the entire trip was them celebrating their love, and slowly coming to terms with reality (Pat). I say Pat, because Pran knew it coming.. from as early as their first kiss, he's always been the realist. I like the subtle breakup scene, Pat thanking Pran for making him happy and wishing they had more time together, and Pran cries. Similarly, Pran writing a song for Pat, it's their Song,  celebrating their love, and Pat cries. It's so bittersweet. 

The part where Pat says "You always fight alongside me", the first time I was so happy with that dialogue ngl, but rewatching it, I feel like it means Pat saying and realizing that Pran will always be there with him even if it makes him suffer (Pran missing his family, not being able to fulfill his dreams). If Pat didn't say anything, Pran would've stayed with him forever and Pat realizes this is not what he wants, so he's the one to face the reality too and it breaks My Heart... 

I was also surprised that there is one more episode left.  I immediately wonder how the scriptwriter will end the story as we, those who read the novel, already know this series does not follow the book.  But if the next episode is going to be the last, I am glad because it is getting to be cringy watching the awkward script unfolds.  I do not blame the actors as I know Nanon is a phenomenal dramatic actor as you can witness in another series "Never too Late."  

I CRIED SO MUCH. I watched it again today. And here I am, still crying. It was a wonderful beautiful episode. One that I will always remember. The Forbidden fruit is always sweeter. So true.. Phenomenal Actors, OST, Plot and all of it. They've been through so much. Be it the children or the parents. I know it will end well...

I think perhaps they do end their relationship for the families. Pran's mum lost her future because of what Pat's dad did. Her dreams were crushed. To ask her to forgive him, even when Pat's dad hasn't even apologized. Pat's dad also made it seem to Pat and Paa that Pran's family were the wrongdoers. To forgive, it seems too late, doesn't it? They weren't supposed to be friends, they weren't supposed to get close, but they did. Being friends after all of this doesn't sit well, I suppose. Perhaps, they'll just ignore each other and continue their lives. Maybe Pat will transfer elsewhere. And after graduating, he would return, meet Korn and Wai, visit the dormitory, meet Ink - who will ask if he'll be coming to the reunion. And, there.. he meets Pran. Regardless of the fact they broke up, it is evident they still love each other, even after the time gap. So, perhaps, their parents would notice that they still love each other - Now that Pat is back home. And Pran's mum will tell him to go after Pat if he wants to.. Maybe they'll end up together, maybe we'll get an open ending. Or perhaps S2. Regardless of it, we can still that Pat-Pran still love each other...

Why do you think their break up was unnecessary and unreasonable? I actually respect their decision. Maybe you guys are too focused on the romantic scene in ep 11 to forget the details that show how much Pran worries and misses his mother! He loves Pat, but his devotion to his mother and he knows that his mother is the victim here made him take that decision. Pran's character is the opposite of Pat, he is very obedient to his parents. even when his mother transferred him to another school, he didn't protest. Once he was being harsh on his mother was in Ep 10 and that was enough to make him feel really guilty (one of the reasons why Pran cried at the end of ep 10)

Pat’s dad clearly stole Pran’s mom scholarship, do you really hope something so cringe like he had another reason to do so or it is just a misunderstanding between them? but no, He admitted it! He really did stole that scholarship. And if i was in Pran’s mom shoes, i will also hate Pat’s dad to the death, cause imagine you are a woman, back then in 1990s era, in ASIAN countries, you got a chance to achieve your dream free but you couldnt because you were being stab on the back by your own friend, in the end you had to let your dream go and most of women at that time only have two choices, married or work, study never become an option even until now my parents always tell me after i finish my study, they will marry me immediately. So i have to find scholarship and fly to another country in order to run away from my own family but i cannot just throw them away cause once again in Asian culture, we are always taught to hear our family’s words.

First, You cant just make Pran’s could  immediately accept that her son was dating the child of someone who had ruined her future plans. That would be so absurd. 

Second, PatPran have leave with no other choices. They are complately in a dead end. Both of their parents are too egoist to think about their sons happiness. Pat’s dad are too arrogant to admit his mistake while Pran’s mother are too hurt to see his son be with his enemy’s son that destroyed her future plan. PatPran have to be the ones who step back instead their Parents. They choose to be the ones who get hurt cause once again, they put their family first before their feelings. Pran understand his mother feelings and Pat respect his decision.

This ep shows their running away, actually they both know if its only temporary and they will eventually  come back again to the real situation they have to face. But they choose to be silent and enjoy the moment before they have to be separated. Thats their choice. Not every problem can be solved with talking or confrontation, some are healed by time. And some more because they gave in or lowered their ego for the sake of everyone.

Once again, sorry for my bad english. Im trying my best here ??

For me , as a fan , we all want a happy ending for our beloved pat and pran. But success rate of series also depend on how much it relate to real society conditions. 

p'aof did a great work in ep 11 . In reality when we get upset , we want to go away from problems for some time , however we know that it is not going to solve our problem but we actually need breaks. So pat and pran also did the same thing. Upto ep 11 i am givig this series 10 out of 10 , similar to pat...     Lol !  .  Final episode is going to have a great impression on overall this series..

And i have my faith in My PRINCE ( nanon ) . 

I don't think their break was unnecessary or so. They made a mature decision, one that they thought was right... @Wifey Do. I respect their decison

I was in complete denial yesterday as the break up for me was so unexpected. But watching the ep again today , knowing they will break up definitely make me see things a different way. This whole trip was really a trip to celebrate their love. Just a moment for them to express their love toward one another . They know they can’t be there forever or be together forever . I completely agree with you all.  It still hurt a lot knowing that they break up though.

But something i realize as I read all ur response and rewatch ep 11 is that they break up to prove how strong their love is . They know they love each other and it’s sad that they can’t be together but loving each other mean making each other happy. They know they can’t  be fully happy leaving their parents . Especially Pran , and Pat love Pran enough to sacrifice being with him so that Pran can be happy. 

Saerapark9:

Soo I just have so much feeling after ep11. I just don’t understand the ending . It make no sense to me and I just can’t accept it . I had high hope that P’Aof would show how strong their love is and hold on. But it take a different turn . I hope that it was alla prank or they’re just pretending ??

Can someone explain to me how they feel about ep .11 ? And why p’Aof might add the break up and time skip ep12 ? 

I just need someone to talk with ??

I guess it was just a slap of reality after all. P'Aof with this series' had promised that at the end of the day, it will feel real. And oh boy is it...

For me personally this was my least favorite episode of the series so far.

I think we are talking about two different things here. Episode 11 by itself, and Episode 11 with the preview for 12.

For Episode 11 itself - I will give some context. I have been waiting for this since they announced it. The first episode was good, but it wasn't a masterpiece, but I was so excited for it. The parts with Pat and Pran really made me intrigued even though there was all this fighting nonsense. Episode 2, i was like YOU HAVE to stop fighting. It was a distraction, but then there were really sweet moments like the tickle on the bed. And i was like... OK - whether the show stayed at that level, I would have watched it anyway. I mean, I put up with FUTS just for the cute moments even with all its messiness.

At Episode 3 when the tone changed, I really started looking forward to it every week. I loved Pat at the bus stop scene. While his friends had toxic masculinity, Ohm really played Pat so well - and it shows later on how that mentality stuck throughout.  Episode 4 came, and that's when things started getting real. The last scene of every episode since almost shatters the other 50 minutes of screen time. Bed Ink issue, followed by ROOFTOP NATION. At episode 5, it was my first 10 star rating in a long time. Episode 5 was a masterpiece.  But each episode after that I just wanted more and more. How could you top episode 5? Then Episode 10 happened. And i thought that was even better at the end. But how could you down rate 5? 5 was the best episode until 10 came around.

Episode 11 - Cannot be rated. There hasn't been a single BL I've seen that devotes 99.8% of the time to the main couple. The only time it doesn't include them is the 5 seconds for Pa/Ink and the 5 seconds for Wai/Korn.

This episode gave us Pat noticing every single detail in Pran's mood changes. When they are cooking, Pran mentions his mom's sauce, Pat makes Junior take over the fish. When Pran finished talking to Junior's mom and comes back then looks out into the ocean, remembering his mom, Pat notices immediately and changes the topic to go out drinking. When Pat confesses why he likes Pran, we know they love each other, but they were cheated out on so many of these little conversations they should have had in the "getting to know each other phase" -  The scenes with Junior shows how things could be in the future if they had a child together. The post sex scene, man I can write a dissertation on that. Go back up to the bus stop scene. Pat's been saying since the start "Fine Pran, you don't have to be the girl, you can be the guy I'll be the girl" or "we can both be guys who cares" --> that leads to when Korn comes over and he calls Pran wifey - and the hospital discussion afterwards when Pran doesn't want to be called wifey. Pat's like "That's OK sorry!" and then he's totally fine with the sex roles. Pat's character in this episode is 100 % goals in life for a partner. He really does everything he can for Pran.

Now don't give Pran the short end of the stick. Since Episode 1 he has chosen Pat. He chose them over his friends "I'm not getting involved this is your issue" after he learns its Pat. He chose Pat over Wai in episode 5 - made Wai leave. He didn't let his friends beat up Pat. He CHOSE to stay and accept the job. But Pat knew it wasn't for Pran and they needed to face reality. They know they can be together, escape, and manage, but they choose to go back to face family. How that turns out, I don't know.

But Episode 11 itself - probably the best episode in a BL ever, and even outside of a BL, It took me on a ride, I haven't seen something so beautiful in a long time.

Now that preview........ They should have just left it without a preview LOL