Looking for Chinese drama Recommendations like Mrs. S, My roommate is a Detective, Detective L, Detective aTang Lang, psych hunter, Detective Chinatown 

Not looking for thriller mystery but murder mystery with comedy.. 

Thanks in advance to everyone who recommend me dramas and movies... 

reset is good one it's mystry , time loop with slight romance it does have mass bus murder , its really good one , one of the very few cdrama i liked

SAOMEO146:

reset is good one it's mystry , time loop with slight romance it does have mass bus murder , its really good one , one of the very few cdrama i liked

Let's hope so... I wish I get more suggestions on this thread.. 

I haven't seen any of the ones you mentioned so I can't compare the tone of them but setting-wise these are also Republican era mysteries:

and these are mysteries but maybe more serious than you're looking for: 

emeraldarrows:

I haven't seen any of the ones you mentioned so I can't compare the tone of them but setting-wise these are also Republican era mysteries:

and these are mysteries but maybe more serious than you're looking for: 

Thanks, I have been waiting to see under the skin.. 

I'll check out the first episodes of the dramas you suggested 

"Mysterious lotus casebook" fits your description mystery with comedy. But it is not a modern drama. But worth watching 

Not 100% what you are looking for but i really enjoyed'+ 'love me if you dare'. Its about a genius criminal profiler. There is romance but i 100% recommend to anyone. Its really good. https://mydramalist.com/13857-love-me-if-you-dare

Seconding Under the Skin. It's fantastic.

I would also recommend the underrated When a Snail Falls in Love (the Chinese original, not the recent Thai remake). The female lead has a psychology background. The cinematography is phenomenal.

(These lean more toward crime/mystery than comedy - although both have memorable comedic moments!)

These are more mystery + slight romance rather than comedy, but I would definitely recommend watching.

19th Floor | Thriller, Mystery, Fiction - Read the synopsis because it's hard to explain, but it's definitely one of my favourites. All the characters are so well-written with backstories etc that make you feel emotionally attached, especially the smart FL and ML.

Reset (seconding one of the comments) | Thriller, Romance, Mystery - a who-did-it? type of thing where the FL and ML are stuck in a time loop.

Mysterious Love | Thriller, Romance, Mystery

Provoke | Thriller, Romance  - I'll be fully honest, it wasn't the best execution BUT the plot was amazing

Maiden Holmes | Comedy, Historical, Mystery, Romance - a group of friends who solve crime 

The Heart of Genius | Thriller, Mystery, Romance - parallel worlds