The premise of this show is definitely unique and interesting. I'm kind of sad that the production team is so small and that the show will be short, its something I would've loved to watch full-length episodes of.
How are you guys liking the show so far? I really love the bgm and the chemistry is fire! 

Here are a few questions I've been pondering over LOL~

If a Mono's color rush is triggered by a Probe's face, can't they just take a picture of the Probe's face?

Is there only one Probe for every Mono?

You can get diagnosed with being a Mono, can you get diagnosed with being a Probe?

Will a Probe work for all Mono's, or just one particular Mono?

What is it about a Probe's face that triggers Mono's?

So are Monos and Probes basically soulmates? 

What does a Probe get out of helping a Mono?

The Probe said that he liked seeing the Mono's eyes when he experiences Color Rush, can he see the rainbow effects that we can see?

If you saw the trailer... you'll see that our Mono is about to kidnap our Probe. He obviously isn't the type of kidnap someone but then again the show has said that Mono's tend to hurt their Probes. Why do you think that is, like is there anything irl that can compare to the obsession they feel with their Probes?

Why is our Probe so obsessed with our Mono in the first place?

Why do you think the people who disappeared were all Mono?

I think that Probes and Monos are actually the representation of a soulmate, and it is quite interesting how they introduced this new concept in the story-line.

What does a Probe get out of helping a Mono?  I think that maybe what for monos is the lack of colors, that´s for Probes with emotions, maybe they don´t feel anything as to how they get to feel when they meet their Mono. That´s my theory.

And maybe as how Monos get obsessed with colors, Probes get obsessed with the feeling.

I don't think monos and probes are soulmates, sorry... if they were there'd be a lot less kidnapping and violence between them. most of them would just be chilling together, being happy. and finding your probe would be a delightful thing that you'd just be happy about, not something you're scared of. 

I think the colour rush is probably like a drug high and the obsession with the probe like an addiction. we've already seen the age old scenario of "here's your free sample, now the next hit is gonna cost ya."

but we will see how this all plays out... it would also be interesting to find out if a mono can be someone else's probe, but that might be season 2 stuff XD

I think that yeah, it's about being gay. Color = rainbow = gay. That's why Probe said seeing color doesn't mean always happy. Mono and probe is being each other's partners. It's a metaphor I think. Because gay partner that cheated I think it's more likely to hurt the one who cheated because one's obsession of another (this is imo, and honestly need a background data). They want to convey it but not with sad and dark things in reality.