I'm reading with great interest the multiple allegations on school bullying that have surfaced involving multiple young idols and actors, male and female. 

I think Ji Soo's case impacted me the most since I think he's got some great potential ahead of him, and the fact that the drama production staff confirmed to a media outlet that KBS is considering whether they should replace him or not is a matter of grave concern for me. I always get this major anxiety with currently airing dramas still filming, that's why I don't usually like to start one.

What's your opinion about this?

if they change the lead actor then so be it, if they don't then great the drama won't be postponed

Personally I think his past shouldn’t have anything to do with his current self and his career. I’m not siding with him and even if the rumour were true it is still really wrong but like why bring up the past I don’t think anyone is the same person they were in high school and his career shouldn’t have to suffer just cause of something he did as a kid

I'm pretty sure his career is done, he's blacklisted and nobody will want to work with him from now on. I'd be surprised if his label doesn't drop him.

For this drama, I doubt it can be saved whether or not they replace him. Ratings would go down simply because he's associated with it. I just feel bad for everyone else who worked on this drama.

If he is replace I think the actors who can replace and act as the lead character of On Dal should be actor Woo Do Hwan or Nam Joo Hyuk because these two potential actor did do well in some historical drama such as Nam Joo Hyuk in Scarlet Heart and Woo Do Hwan in My Country.

I think Jisoo leaving was the best decision and I hope Kwak Dongyeon gets the role! 

Wang Tseeg Lee:

If he is replace I think the actors who can replace and act as the lead character of On Dal should be actor Woo Do Hwan or Nam Joo Hyuk because these two potential actor did do well in some historical drama such as Nam Joo Hyuk in Scarlet Heart and Woo Do Hwan in My Country.

Woo Do Hwan is in the army LOL. Nam Joo Hyuk is his real life BFF, so i don't think it'd work.

Sky_has_problems:

Personally I think his past shouldn’t have anything to do with his current self and his career. I’m not siding with him and even if the rumour were true it is still really wrong but like why bring up the past I don’t think anyone is the same person they were in high school and his career shouldn’t have to suffer just cause of something he did as a kid

There's some serious sexual assault allegations brought up against him. It's not just the bullying in his case.

WannaDrama:

I think Jisoo leaving was the best decision and I hope Kwak Dongyeon gets the role! 

YES!!!!! KWAK DONG YEON! He is such a great actor and I am tired of seeing him as side evil characters. It's crazy! He is totally under-used and under-appreciated. Plus he can do sageuk well (he was amazing in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds even though he was like the 3rd male.)

alienshore7:

YES!!!!! KWAK DONG YEON! He is such a great actor and I am tired of seeing him as side evil characters. It's crazy! He is totally under-used and under-appreciated. Plus he can do sageuk well (he was amazing in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds even though he was like the 3rd male.)

You're absolutely right, when River where the moon rises was announced I thought he was the perfect pick for Ondal. And like you said he's so underrated, and his acting is unbelievable for his age!! 

Baek Dae Gil:

I'm reading with great interest the multiple allegations on school bullying that have surfaced involving multiple young idols and actors, male and female. 

I think Ji Soo's case impacted me the most since I think he's got some great potential ahead of him, and the fact that the drama production staff confirmed to a media outlet that KBS is considering whether they should replace him or not is a matter of grave concern for me. I always get this major anxiety with currently airing dramas still filming, that's why I don't usually like to start one.

What's your opinion about this?

Definitely. They SHOULD replace him. TBH I would love if they replaced him but it isn't as easy as it sounds since they already showed us that first ever scene with Jisoo already in it. if they remove him then they would have to probably add to the storyline or remove major chunks which would obviously lead to a delay. 

alienshore7:

omg, I love kwak dong yeoooooon. or maybe Haneul (that played the father). I mean with the logic they used for Kim so Hyun playing both mother and daughter they could also pull the same with Ondal right. Besides Haneul was going to take the role in the first place but he couldn't for some reason 

They can just replace him with anyone, without affecting the character. The character is important to the story not the actor, IMHO.

i'm pretty much okay with anyone at this point-- as long as its not him!! what he did was outrageous and pure disgusting! 

and i really hope that my girl so hyun doesnt get her drama become a flop because of this scumbag! 

she worked so hard to get this far and it wouldnt be right! 

Iris_03:

i'm pretty much okay with anyone at this point-- as long as its not him!! what he did was outrageous and pure disgusting! 

and i really hope that my girl so hyun doesnt get her drama become a flop because of this scumbag! 

she worked so hard to get this far and it wouldnt be right! 

Yup. The cast and the story so far is pretty strong. I really don't understand why anyone would have any problem with just an actor being replaced. It happens everywhere else quite often.