I'm posting these links here, because the ones in the comments will eventually not be visible and I don't want to repost the links repeatedly, feels spammy. So I'll put them here for anyone who wants to watch them  ✌️  

The Official The Spirealm MV Link

I Know OST song recorded by Xia Zhiguang

GOOD BYE FMV by Lyson

I finally finished my first FMV in The Spirealm fandom. If you like FMV's maybe you might like to check it out.  [IT CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS] ✌️
I have a habit of making two FMVs per fandom, one happy and one sad. This is the sad one.

POWER OVER ME FMV by Lyson

SHADOW FMV by LysonThis one was a good, fun song.

They are all so good. I just watched the new one Shadow. Damn, that is perfect! It's almost like it's a completely different series, more like the book, when you edit it that way.

jabofi:

They are all so good. I just watched the new one Shadow. Damn, that is perfect! It's almost like it's a completely different series, more like the book, when you edit it that way.

THANK YOU :D there is so much awesome footage in the series and I just keep getting ideas! I really enjoyed making Shadow, and I'm glad it made you think of the book! I love the more horror-esque side of the book so I wanted to use some scenes with this song :3