Does anyone know the names of the songs played toward the end of this episode? 

Specifically in the locker room when they are kissing?

So we had Fellow fellow - ตามใจ -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKZaSr9O4Y, in the candle light scene. Then Loving Caliber - Halo (sing me to sleep) in that NC scene and Dillion Knighton - Fallout Jig. If you liked the guitars, you're my person! 

Thanks so much!

Do you know the dancey sounding songs that are between Halo and Fallout Jig?

When Dai walks on stage it's  Suedo feat. Zenosyne - The Viper but they used the instrumental version.
When Ken was fixing Seji's shoe lace it was - Adelyn Paik - Waiting for your love.
When the handsy guy told Wela that he likes the song, it's Alphascan - Going crazy.  
When Khem got jealous  and the DJ went out to talk to him, its  Brendon Moeller - Peripheral vision.
When they were kissing in the parking lot, it was Katnip - Silverware (this one was also in Bed Friend OST).
When Khem ordered 6 hosts - Mikas - Virtual Emotions.  
And their locker room kiss -  Basixx - Meet me in the dark and Artbat - Horizon.  

I think we got all ep3 songs, let me know if I missed any. 

You are amazing! Thanks so much! 

Oh please tell me you know the name of the song during the shower scene. The lyrics are "Let me stay, put your arms around me. If we stay here like this is the only place where I wanna be.  This is as long as we go beyond the coastline. It's the only place where I wanna be. I know you will be alright but somehow wherever you are, you're still on the coastline."

I don't know how I can't find this song anywhere on the internet. I even tried Shazam and SoundHound music search apps and nothing. I don't know how this so g isn't popping up with so many lyrics but I can't find it. Do you know what it is?

It's called As Long As We Go - Cecilia Lindh feat. Sebastian Forslund. You'll find it on youtube. 

You are AMAZING!! I don't know how you know that, I have been looking so hard for this song!! Seriously thank you so much!!??

As much as I would like to take the credit for, when it aired, don't remember which episode before the special it was, I only new the original instrumental, which belongs to Clarence Reed - Rewind time.  Someone else found this version. :) 

Yes, I found the Clarence Reed Instrumental but I couldn't find this version anywhere. I even was searching Clarence Reed Rewind Time remix, Rewind Tine Lyrics, I was switching my VPN to other countries while I tried using Shazam and SoundHound while playing the scene on my TV. It just kept finding other incorrect songs. I used the Shazam app when I saw the original episode and sent what I thought was the correct song to myself in a email and then when I watched the special episode today and heard the song I tried using the again and it didn't work. Then I think SoundHound found Clarence Reed Rewind Time but this wasn't the one I was looking for. I found the email I sent myself and it was the completely wrong song! I can't believe I couldn't find it given how much of the lyrics were available. In this case I'm giving the credit to YOU because had it not been for you, I'd still be driving myself crazy trying to find it! So thank YOU!! You are AWESOME!!?✨

For what it's worth, I'm glad I could help. As a music junkie, I know how frustrating it could be to look for a song with basically nothing. Or worse, one that hasn't been officially released yet.  One of the greatest things about this series was that it came with an amazing soundtrack. So, enjoy it! :) 

It absolutely did and I personally really enjoyed the series overall and I can enjoy the experience even more now that I've completed because now I know the name of that song! Thanks to YOU. Thanks again and take care! ??✨

I couldn't resist. With Joohoney on your profile pic and my phone ringing with Shoot Out, we were meant to meet at some point on this page. ? 

Friend request just sent!?