Halo Fans (or potential Fans), creating this thread so that we can post stuff that we are not able to at "Comments" section. 

As a start I'll post the OST I am so crazy about (this is the latest I can find):

Licensed to UTube by Kakao M (on behalf of YAMYAM Entertainment) 

I really love "Love me" by "Punch" followed by "Kiss me" and "Confession". The lyrics and melodies creates even more magic to the scenes between the leads.

My favorite scenes (Spoilers Alert!):

Awww....

(Source: KOCOWA)

4 x !!!

(Source: SBS) Edit: Just realised this Eng sub sucks! LOL

Some ground rules for DYLB Fans posting here:

1. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote

2. Do not post copyright-infringing material

3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images

4. Remain respectful of other members at all times

I can't wait for K-Will's OST (the one from the legendary kiss scene) to be released and more OSTs (we know the amazing lineup).

Amanda Ainsworth:

I can't wait for K-Will's OST (the one from the legendary kiss scene) to be released and more OSTs (we know the amazing lineup).

I read about the impressive OSTs line up but unfortunately I am not into K-Pop so unware of how big they are... but I am really loving those released so far :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427357wpp/exos-baekhyun-k-will-gummy-baek-a-yeon-and-more-join-lineup-for-do-you-like-brahms-ost

24th Sept, that's today!

OMG SAME moonlight sonata turn happy birthday is my fave scene! i read an article somewhere PD-nim said they created the drama (not sure to what extent lol) around that scene!! will link the article if i manage to find it again!! <3<3<3

caDAVEr:

I read about the impressive OSTs line up but unfortunately I am not into K-Pop so unware of how big they are... but I am really loving those released so far :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427357wpp/exos-baekhyun-k-will-gummy-baek-a-yeon-and-more-join-lineup-for-do-you-like-brahms-ost

24th Sept, that's today!

Since I am crazy Kpop fan and in muti-fandom, this lineup is super, actually bigger than Hotel Del Luna, TKEM, CLOY's, etc. I heard that Music/OST producer is the same with HDL.

Aliyyah Rusdinar:

OMG SAME moonlight sonata turn happy birthday is my fave scene! i read an article somewhere PD-nim said they created the drama (not sure to what extent lol) around that scene!! will link the article if i manage to find it again!! <3<3<3

Right! This scene is so good that I can't get over it for a while... for me it is the best confession scene ever though some may not regard it as one. I actually like this more than the kissing scene. 

Please find and link the article! TIA!!!

Amanda Ainsworth:

Since I am crazy Kpop fan and in muti-fandom, this lineup is super, actually bigger than Hotel Del Luna, TKEM, CLOY's, etc. I heard that Music/OST producer is the same with HDL.

Oh wow, why did it become so big or was this drama supposed to be so in the first place? Sorry I chanced upon it so I don't know the background (if any)...

My favorite OST so far, official MV with Punch performing and lovely scenes from the drama:

With English Sub

By AlphaSubs

OST #7 "My Love" by "Jo Yuri" (Eng sub) the most light-hearted OST so far (To be played often now when they are dating?)

(Source; SBS)

Episode 9 preview with Eng sub (the most pleasant one I can find with a bonus at the end LOL) and check out JK's expression after finding out...

(Source: Muv Movies)

Song: Midnight by Heize and Punch OST Part 8

(Source: 1theK 원더케 on YouTube)

I feel like even more interesting  melodies will come soon! The second lineup is only starting!

Cryssy Anne:

Song: Midnight by Heize and Punch OST Part 8

(Source: 1theK 원더케 on YouTube)

I feel like even more interesting  melodies will come soon! The second lineup is only starting!

Thanks! This is so nice! This is the first time I am so into OST though I have been watching K-Dramas for a while already... I really like Punch now and only recently realised she is the one that did the OST for Goblin. :)

caDAVEr:

Thanks! This is so nice! This is the first time I am so into OST though I have been watching K-Dramas for a while already... I really like Punch now and only recently realised she is the one that did the OST for Goblin. :)

Indeed she was the one and the first singer who made truly love soundtracks.

Cryssy Anne:

Indeed she was the one and the first singer who made truly love soundtracks.

And she is still so young! I have her on my Spotify now :)

Anyway so looking forward to episode 9 tonight...

OST Updated!