Hello,

Has anyone read the novel? I have read about half of it and can see some key things from the trailer. The novel is very, very long and I don’t think it will cover even half of it. It would be great if they focus on the key events that occur in the first 1/4 of it. You’re welcome to ask me questions. I will be strategic with spoilers. 

Can’t wait for it to start! Have a great day ya’ll!!

Hi, I see that there is a character named Pu Yang Bo. When was that character introduced in the book? I can't believe there are a total of 38 volumes in the novel. I tried to read it but after seeing such bulky chapters I gave up. And in the beginning, it seems like there is no screen time for the FL at all according to the book (yes, they surely won't cover everything as it is not possible.... but I JUST WANT TO KNOW).

I read some comment that  FL will be ML wife... So they jorney together to help ML save his parents? 

Hello. Pu Yang Bo gets introduced to the novel as the ML gets stronger and joins a faction. I think this will happen early in the Drama as he has a big part in the ML early life. Ok, now to the FL lead. Yes, she has very little early “screen time”. The first time they meet is doing a mission together. You can see this in the trailer when they are with a group. I don’t want to give a spoiler but he does find his parents on his own  as events happen. Interesting fact, the novel says the ML isn’t great looking and his younger brother is actually more handsome than him, this is kinda important ?. I think they are going to focus on the demon churches arc cause that’s how the first half of the novel finishes before he levels up big time. I hope I kinda answer your questions. The romance is a super slow burn in the novel but I think they will work it in more in the Drama. Hopefully his Lion and Snake uncles make an appearance, I don’t think I noticed them in the trailer. Dong Bo is super dope and he is basically OP early cause of his work ethic, I hope they keep this in the Drama.

yes, i got it. thank you for reply, dear